WWE Supercard

Nikki

Man, this game loves me so much......

Ultimate Fusions include a Diva which is always good, 3 Yellow Arrows which I am in desperate need of, and 1 Blue Arrow which I am overloaded with.....so I got the blue arrow Cesaro.

It was however enough to put me into Elite tier, so I got my freebie........ Mark Henry......

Fuck You Supercard. Fuck You.

Sucks that the team events start at 9pm when I have to be asleep for 10 and up for work at 4. Got 16 shards, had terrible luck for the first 10 or so, then more network errors than wins in the last hour. On the bright side Corbin is helpful to most and my 2 Elite KO's got a ton of matches thanks to everyone using them, so should be pro'd soon which will push us a bit closer to Hardened.

1 hour ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Vipers fail to get 2 cards. Hopefully next TRD we can manage it. Prob buy more doublers then and also hope feel better when that happens. Atleast we got the SS card and know if we try we can get 2 cards.

You forgot to mention that we got 199 shards. 

We've got a solid ten now though, and Corbin was huge for a few of us including me. We should crush Team RTG next week, I'm thinking Hardened. I'm hoping I can get another SS in solo RD. 

• Like 1

Didnt even notice gave the total shard count under shard breakdown. Def gonna see about going for the SS as well but atleast the Mania. And yeah Team RD gonna be killer with our squad hopefully we can get the hardened as I know we will fly through the starting groups with our guys.

I raced out to my 10 shards last night and when I woke up this more there was only 6 hours left and 90 shards to go so I took the day off from the game to stay fresh for when we really want to push

Gotta remember the A.P.A of Supercard: Always Persecute Ace.

It amazes me how much the login bonuses have improved since I last played regularly, considering Summerslam tier had only just been added when I last played. :P