The January 2015 Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Depends how much you got him for. I wouldn't pay much for Sinclair as he could be a good signing. But the fact he's spent most of the past few seasons at City on his arse it's a bit of a risk.

Not that I want to derail the thread, but Ched Evans is close to signing for Oldham.

Sinclair made a huge mistake moving to City. They seem to do well at ruining promising young English players. The daft thing was, Sinclair pretty much took Adam Johnson's place on the bench like for like.

I'd like the Swansea Sinclair. Not the one that City turned to shit

Swansea Sinclair was overrated as fuck. He's never had a brain.

That's basically every young English winger that's come through in the last decade.

Bags of pace, no close control dribbling skills and even less end product from crossing.

• Like 1

I'd like the Swansea Sinclair. Not the one that City turned to shit

Swansea Sinclair was overrated as fuck. He's never had a brain.

That's basically every young English winger that's come through in the last decade.

Bags of pace, no close control dribbling skills and even less end product from crossing.

I live in hope that Andros Townsend will learn close control, or how to cross, or how to pick the right pass. Maybe one day?

• Like 1