Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Should ease the burden on the midfield. I don't think you'll get 38 games out of him cause of past impact of injuries but he'll be a massive boost to the squad. 

It's not on the Pogba scale but letting Zieler walk was quite a silly move by Fergie that gets forgotten too.

Eh, Delph is silly not to take the move. It's not as if City are crawling with good centre midfielders at the minute so he definitely would've played. I would've moved and taken the money.

It's not on the Pogba scale but letting Zieler walk was quite a silly move by Fergie that gets forgotten too.

Eh, Delph is silly not to take the move. It's not as if City are crawling with good centre midfielders at the minute so he definitely would've played. I would've moved and taken the money.

I like Zieler but I struggle to see when he would have played.

He was around when we had Van Der Sar as #1.

They got rid the same year before they brought De Gea in. As amazing as he is now, De Gea was awful when he first signed for United.

Zieler would've been very handy to have when they were dropping De Gea sporadically for a while.