I will again say, you might want to set up teams so that there's actually a lot of opportunity for people to play together.  I mean I'm six hours behind UK, and usually won't be able to play during the week until 7PM my time.  Don't want to end up on a team with someone who isn't at all compatible with that.

Here we go...

10 teams of 2.

9 match rounds, playing each team once, in order. Fixtures to be decided soon.

3pts for a win, 2pts for overtime win, 0pts for a loss, 1pt for overtime loss.

Top 4 after regular season (9 games) advance to playoffs. 1st vs. 4th, 2nd vs. 3rd.

It would be great if one person from each game taking place could record and upload the match for us to watch. Failing that, a screenshot of the result will do.

The Teams;

LL/Midget

Dragsy/Ellis

Frosty Pickle/Niner

Meacon/Maxx

Baddar/Owen

ZJ Penn/Walker

Jericode/TCD

Liam/Berober

Whisper/David Marrio

Ollie/Snowball

Only played with a handful of you so I have no idea how balanced these teams are going to turn out, but thats what random.org gave me.

Get practicing with your respective team mates. /profile/46983-owen/">@Owen , I don't think I have you on psn. So add Badd-um-tsch as soon as you get chance. :)

I won't be on tonight unfortunately.

/profile/13411-zj-penn/" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://www.ewbattleground.com/profile/13411-zj-penn/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13411">@ZJ Penn, don't think I have you on PSN. Add me, walker_d, and we'll arrange some practice time.

Edited by The Lone Walkerer