We don't engage in such disgusting activities. 

Talking of the game, she played it for a while last night and has gotten the hang of it quickly. She scored 12 goals in a 14-2 win in her first season game. On rookie, but still!

The difficulty where the AI scores goals for you?

• Like 2

Just downloaded it without even knowing there was such a strong contingent here. I've never played before so I'm not very good, won my first game 2-1 with a goal driving backwards with six seconds remaining. Any game that can get me cheering accomplishments so quickly must be one to keep trying at.

Edit: That didn't last long. Lost the next game 3-0 and rage quit.

Edited by Chris2K

I tried to play some ranked matches yesterday and I learnt people like to quit. First game was a 3 v 3 in which my team won as we were battering the other team who then proceeded to quit. 

Second game was a 2 v 2 in which the guy on my team wasn't moving and got booted out so it was 2 v 1 for 5 mins. Took it to overtime and lost :(