Ruki

Just ran in to a Deathclaw fighting a Behemoth qnfKpIw.png Deathclaw ran off and the Behemoth came for me 2JW8Rp9.png

Kept my distance a bit when it loaded back up and saw that the Deathclaw ran off again with the Behemoth chasing it just chucking rocks at it, haha. And then there was like another two Deathclaw's there, with one somehow ending up dead on a roof.

Can actually see the moment I do a Jurassic Park "They're flocking this way..." moment as it comes at me. Love how wildly I miss the first molotov and even the Behemoth looks at where it landed a bit like wtf.

Here's a bonus video of me moments later upon reloading, trying to watch it unfold whilst being a shithouse and slyly claiming the spoils.

I now have a 50 Cal. silenced sniper rifle...and I upgraded the poop out of my silenced pistol and my non-silenced revolver. Aluminum is a god-send.

Also...I found a distress signal. Sounded like it was coming from a woman locked in a bank or jewelry store vault as the bombs were dropping. Couldn't make out where it was, and I couldn't find anything on it anywhere. Has anyone else run into this?

When it comes to walls, there are small pieces that you can use to fill gaps - makes sense to me, there is never going to be a perfectly built wall with the world that they are trying to build. I love clearing out the settlements too - the only thing that really bugs me is that there indeed should be a top down view.

Is there any reason not to just send all my settlers to my main settlement? I can't be fucked maintaining loads of different ones.

I need to hire Gazz to look after it or something. I'm too busy clearing.

I only have The Castle and Sanctuary Hills as my main outposts.

Speaking of the Castle, I had a quick scope around, saw some Raiders off towards the docks area, just hanging around. Went off and built some things and did a bit of remodelling and assigning jobs. Looked back at the Raiders, there now all dead and three Feral Ghouls are now roaming around their corpses.

I love how the Brotherhood just randomly buzz overhead and pick fights. I was running around setting up Mercer Station and in comes a vertibird to fight raiders and gunners. Then the vertibird explodes and crashes into my settlement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sam said:

I never seem to have any ammo for my guns which means I spend more time running away from things than fighting them :(

Just carry around a few guns of different ammo types. Never carry any explosive weapons as IF they're needed, generally there will be one nearby anyway, so the payoff of weight/usefulness isn't high enough to keep them.

Also has anyone find a place to re-spec your character yet?