Ruki

Just now, ADG said:

I had you down as more of a RedTube guy Benji.

Neither tbh. Xvideos/Xhamster. The X makes it sexy.

Also, does anybody know where to find more giant enemies? Found 2 so far...

One for retaking the castle for the minutemen, and another on an early Brotherhood of Steel Quest.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

I was getting sick of Swan, so I just snidely killed him whilst hiding behind pillars at the entrance to the Boston State House while he was stuck outside a fence unable to get to me and I was chucking grenades and stuff at him :shifty:

I did that, but behind a bus shelter.

Playing a snarker is wonderfully fun. Especially with Nick as a follower.

Do you have recreation things like tv/radio etc?

Holy jesus. Children of Atom.

So.. I came across their settlement. We were cool and all that, I peaced out of there. I fast traveled somewhere and I heard explosions going off like fireworks. I was going to ignore it but I moved towards it and I came across three followers. Massive explosions when they shot at me, and they have some kind of fucking beam that instantly gives me 99 rads!

7 hours ago, Onion Apsham said:

Holy jesus. Children of Atom.

Hidden Content

Oh that's what happened? I was nearby while travelling to Graygarden and heard something in the background. When I turned back and went there everyone was dead and there were a lot of rads.

If I were to start again the two things I'd do would be to pump all my points into strength and melee. The collecting for crafting means I'm overencumbered all the time (also because I pick up every rare weapon/armour) and the fact I have about 25 fusion cores means I spend all my time wandering around in BoS armour and can walk right up to anyone not carrying a rocket launcher. I only just started using melee hhaving put points in other perks and at level one its more powerful. 

I'd also tag aluminium immediately and pick all the cans and stuff up. Always seem short on that one thing.

19 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

I was getting sick of Swan, so I just snidely killed him whilst hiding behind pillars at the entrance to the Boston State House while he was stuck outside a fence unable to get to me and I was chucking grenades and stuff at him :shifty:

19 hours ago, Ruki said:

I did that, but behind a bus shelter.

Pussies. I Fat Manned him twice and then called in Minutemen artillery.

Then a few bottlecap mines.

Then some frag mines.

And some frag grenades.

And a load of .45 rifle rounds

:shifty: