Ruki

29 minutes ago, Gazz said:

There is (sort of). In workshop mode, if you highlight a settler, what they're assigned to also highlights. So if nothing highlights, they're not assigned.

Conversely, the other method is to trade away all their clothes, so you know the people in just their underwear are jobless layabouts...

But they show up clothed.  Shouldn't the people with jobs be in their underwear?  I could create a sort of semi-nudist Utopia!  Just have to hope those radiation storms pass..

• Like 1

Or you could be like me, who dropped a set of Road Leathers because I was at the weight limit and they don't have any resale value, forgetting that I was actually wearing them under my armour, so I then spent about an hour roaming through the Commonwealth in Combat armour and underpants before realising what I'd done...

• Like 4

Am I doing something wrong? No matter what I fight it seems to damn near kill me. I was hoping the difficulty would ramp up. I met the minutemen leader and he's all "hey dude can you go take care of this tiny thing for me?" So I figure sure why not and then I get there and there 5 billion raiders and I just die over and over

2 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

Yes. There are so many guys

I wouldn't worry too much. I've done quite a lot past that point but it's still the hardest part so far in my opinion. My advice would be

to try and go through the abandoned town and in through the front doors. Might be one or two ghouls and shit in the town but once you get into the plant, it seems to be the quickest way to get to the main bad guy that should trigger the checkpoint to get out of there. 

Spoilers for the Corvega Plant, obvs. 

Oh, and since I don't think I've posted in here since slagging the game off, yeah, it's actually amazing I was wrong. Once you move on from the shit build-a-village shit it's awesome. 

10 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

Yes. There are so many guys

Don't feel bad, Corvega is the biggest pain in the ass of the game I found for the most part (except possibly the Ironworks that is an optional quest). It was so satisfying to come back later an 1HK everything. Just take as much ammo and stimpacks with you as possible, stick and move on shots with VATS, and quick save as often as you can, that way you at least don't have to go back to stuff.

I need to go back to the Ironworks at some point. I somehow managed to kill the leader with a stray grenade an ran for it. Ended up on the stairwells above and it said I had passed the quest. Pretty sure there were a lot more Raiders though, and I didn't take the time to pick up any junk.

18 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

Am I doing something wrong? No matter what I fight it seems to damn near kill me. I was hoping the difficulty would ramp up. I met the minutemen leader and he's all "hey dude can you go take care of this tiny thing for me?" So I figure sure why not and then I get there and there 5 billion raiders and I just die over and over

Just wait till you get to the mission where he asks you to put Road Dogg through a table.

• Like 3