Ruki

Don't think I'm too far into the main story, but I was wandering around yesterday doing a side mission (help a settlement) and I cam across a behemoth in the middle of a small junkyard sort of area. I ended up blowing up all of the cars to do damage to it and then hid in a nearby bus so that it couldn't hit me <_<

Just had a wonderful run-in with a Legendary Assaultron. Had to take a hit of Psycho Jet and use my powered-up Kellogg's Pistol in VATS to take it down then run like hell to avoid the explosion that follows (got caught with that the first time!)

So what does it do then? Cause to read it, to me that sounds like it's saying you're immune to radiation as damage or don't take on radiation effects and that?

So what happens then? Health bar fills up when you're being radiated but the radiation bar still fills up? So they basically just meet in the middle?

As long as you are taking RADs, you will be healed - BUT at the same time the RADs bar is growing and eating up your health bar.

Which.. isn't really all that great. I assumed the same as you did from reading it. That combined with the earlier perk that doesn't give you RADs from swimming anymore.

I don't mean in terms of toughness of the fight or anything, I just mean I expected it, given the setting, to be something that was maybe more horror and scary than just "Oh, it was a deathclaw up there." and that's it. Like, I think Fallout has often done creepy and horror side stuff quite well, and that seemed like the perfect place to do it here and it just seemed like a missed opportunity.

• Like 1