Ruki

Been making progress at setting up Starlight Drive In my main settlement.

Overview

CUSxHiJWUAAye4G.jpg

The Pub

CUSxHvGW4AAE8L5.jpg

CUSxH8fWwAAEYN2.jpg

Some Flats

CUSy2AgWIAAM653.jpg

The Market

12247111_10153693358440535_7607137118956

Spoilered because there's a few images here but I also made a man cave in the screen/projection room

Spoiler

12278750_10153691751305535_6676683999177

12227107_10153691751295535_5666615405867

12246708_10153691751290535_1407091716578

10455349_10153691751285535_8488927927550

12278781_10153691751300535_4983889488292

Anyone know how to make support beams? Want this to stop looking like it's just floating in the sky.

CUSxyBcWsAAUrbx.jpg

Man fuck you Mirelurk Queen, bitch. First big "boss fight" feel for me, even after already doing a main quest one. Spent so long running away, healing up, running out of stamina and realising she was right behind me, and a lot of swearing! The satisfaction of the end of it was great though. But also, what a shitty part of town it took place in. A nuclear lightening storm took place as I got close, was pretty mad. 

One minor gripe I have, is that the framerate drops massively when there's vertibirds about. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blurryface Cymbols said:

Man fuck you Mirelurk Queen, bitch. First big "boss fight" feel for me, even after already doing a main quest one. Spent so long running away, healing up, running out of stamina and realising she was right behind me, and a lot of swearing! The satisfaction of the end of it was great though. But also, what a shitty part of town it took place in. A nuclear lightening storm took place as I got close, was pretty mad. 

One minor gripe I have, is that the framerate drops massively when there's vertibirds about. 

Thank god I had a Fat Man when I faced her.

14 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Was that part of a quest or did she just randomly turn up somewhere?

Quest. Won't say which in case you haven't gotten to it, but I think it's alluded to in a prior conversation as to which quest.

14 minutes ago, FrostyPickle_3:16 said:

Thank god I had a Fat Man when I faced her.

haha see I fucked up and had Codsworth carry all my heavy duty shit. Of course I faced her alongside Piper so I did it with a 10mm pistol and frag grenades :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrostyPickle_3:16 said:

Anyone know how to make support beams? Want this to stop looking like it's just floating in the sky.

If you go to Wood > Floors there are two options; concrete foundations and wooden foundations. I've been using the wooden foundations to make a scaffold as the basis of my builds to stop them looking like they are floating.

45 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I saw a vertibird fly over me and Macready said it crashed nearby but I can't find it anywhere :( is it worth spending ages trying to locate?

Not really, you don't get anything from them. I saw a landed one on my travels and blew it up with a mini nuke. Destroying things is fun.

Has anyone else went through the Boston Mayoral Bunker? I just did and want to know if anybody else had the same thing happen to them I just did.

I got all the way through the bunker, no problems, nothing to even shoot at except a couple of turrets then suddenly when I turn to leave again the entire place is crawling with synths for no reason. They just all suddenly appeared.

So the Glowing Sea is pretty fucking awesome. Just don't wander into the Atlantic Building I think that's what it's called, EVERYTHING went to shit for me in there, mostly due to my own stupidity!

So I walk in, take out a ghoul, get jumped by a ghoul from behind but kill it no biggie. I then fall down a lift shaft because I'm stupid. Get in the lift through the roof hatch, hope to ride it back to where I fell from so I can get the fuck out. Nope, I go up to the second floor, the doors open and a legendary (or some other advanced kind) of glowing one is right in front of me and absolutely fucks me up. Respawn and don't go anywhere near that place again! Wiki'd it, turns out there isn't even any good loot there so no biggie. But man.