Ruki

19 minutes ago, FrostyPickle_3:16 said:

Tried to build some ladders onto the top of the Red Rocket Truck Stop but can only get it to where I have to do a little jump to get up.

If you're on PC you can use no-clip commands in the console to stop that happening.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

I wish there was an easy way to tell what settlers at my areas weren't assigned to jobs

6 hours ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

How many of y'all are using the PC version?  What settings are you using and how accurate are the recommended specs?

Runs pretty well for me on max settings on a 980Ti at 1440p. Had a couple of FPS drops down to around 48 when in the more packed areas though.

Fuck right off. Twice I've had my save corrupted for no reason so I started making multiple saves when I leave the game. Now it won't even load anything, just keeps booting me back to the dashboard. Fucking buggy glitchy games man.

12 hours ago, Lint said:

I wish there was an easy way to tell what settlers at my areas weren't assigned to jobs

There is (sort of). In workshop mode, if you highlight a settler, what they're assigned to also highlights. So if nothing highlights, they're not assigned.

Conversely, the other method is to trade away all their clothes, so you know the people in just their underwear are jobless layabouts...

• Like 2

Also, if someone has been assigned to a tradeline (which really, they should never be anyway as you only need one base of operations - I chose Starlight Drive-In as Sanctuary has some unremoveable layabouts), they won't be in your settlement all the time.

Also, if you think a companion is in a settlement but can't find them - create a bell in the workshop and ring it, it brings everybody currently in the settlement running to you after a minute or so (tradeline provisioners being the exception).

Edited by Benji