Ruki

1 hour ago, Blurryface Cymbols said:

Hidden Content

Early side mission spoiler above

Spoiler

As I've said numerous times I haven't done barley any main story stuff and spent most off my time exploring the wasteland and doing a side mission here and there. Now I don't know where exactly I found it but during those explorations I picked up a automatic pipe sniper riffle that helped me a lot when I eventually god to the car plant. It uses the .38 rounds which you should be able to find a lot of. I also picked Codsworth as my companion as he is OP as fuck.

I went into the plant via the side entrance which leads you to a staircase with a platform in a large room. I used Codsworth as a tank to take most of the fire while I stayed in the back atop of of the platform using my sniper rifle to take care of most of the guys. That is how I got through the rest of the plant as well. Use Codsworth as a tank and take out the raiders from a safe distance with my rifle.

Also bring a lot of stimpacks or purified water or anything that can heal you but doesn't cause radiation damage. There is a small town called covenant to the east of the plant where you can trade to get some stuff. The lady running the shop there usually has like 9-11 stimpacks. That is if you haven't already done the side-mission there. Depending on what you did you might better avoid the town.

Fucking power armor running out of juice. Just found a Brotherhood guy who wants me to join him on a mission but I need to find a new Fusion Core. Not sure how I've burned through 3 of them already. 

I keep running out of ammo as well. I just got the relevant perk though so hopefully that helps.

I regret not putting more into my Charisma. I keep trying to get more caps out of side missions and the NPC basically just says, "Pffft, fuck off." I've not passed a single speech check.

Ah man, I wish you could stack companions like you could on previous ones, depending on who/what they were. Dogmeat is annoying but I feel bad sending him away cause he's being replaced, ha. I'm sure on the last few you could have a human companion and then one like Dogmeat or ED-E.

You need to assign settlers to guard posts for them to count. Turrets should count automatically though.

I'm finding ammo hard to come by too, I had to fight my way out of the last place I cleared with grenades and a bayonet.

Oh, and FYI, you can equip goggles, chains and bandanas to Dogmeat by trading and equipping them. :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

You need to assign settlers to guard posts for them to count. Turrets should count automatically though.

I'm finding ammo hard to come by too, I had to fight my way out of the last place I cleared with grenades and a bayonet.

Oh, and FYI, you can equip goggles, chains and bandanas to Dogmeat by trading and equipping them. :wub:

How do you assign them?

Be in workshop mode, look at them and they'll be highlighted and it should say 'Assign' at the bottom (think it's A on Xbox), then go to what they need to be assigned to (crops, guard posts etc.) and click it.

41 minutes ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

I really wish that junk materials were kept in a shared workshop. Having to go back and forth for a single item I know I have in another settlement is tedious as fuck.

Benji! You can open trade routes between your settlements! In builder mode...press RB/R1 on a settler, and then you send them to a settlement. Then those two share the same stuff...the main goal: create one big supply line so everything is connected.

Also...for someone who has no endurance, I REALLY like getting up close with a shotgun. I also need to up my stealth, since people are noticing me before I can get my sneak attacks off.

• Like 1

Oh, you're supposed to build up multiple settlements? I've been bringing all my raw materials to Sanctuary.

I'm on full swing now. Even had my first "I need you to do this ... oh, you've already done it" moment.

11 minutes ago, I'm A Walker said:

Oh, you're supposed to build up multiple settlements? I've been bringing all my raw materials to Sanctuary.

UoRiLlb.jpg

Not mine. Mine has three guard turrets and a wooden shack full of beds. :/

• Like 3

I've had two of those moments, I laughed.

Also...I killed someone in Diamond City

Cooke on the mission where you confront him with the husband of the lady he is banging. Long story short...Cooke is dead. And so is the Husband. And the wife.

...then his daughter showed up in town. Looking all suspicious. I feel like I am in danger.

And my main settlement is Sanctuary, with the Drive-In being my #2 (slowly building up the gas station as well).