Ruki

1 minute ago, Hellraiser said:

It it is the 2nd: According to Kliq the forum software is still buggy and because of that spoiler tags don't seem to be working for non-donators.

Thats why @SeanDMan!

[spoilers]See![/spoilers]

See!

<-- This is with [*spoiler] tags btw

Edited by Ace

Review got posted and then deleted because it broke release embargo, but if you're curious someone archived it:

https://archive.is/FLzzE

Conclusion: characters are boring, quests are boring, dialogue is boring. Sounds like a Bethesda written game to me!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "streamlined" dialogue system either to be honest. I always feel like I'm missing some information because I can't go pack and go through the choices I have.  But to be fair I haven't done much in terms of the main quest line and spent most of the time I played wandering around the wasteland doing sidequest so maybe things will get more interesting as the story progresses.

4 hours ago, Kaney said:

Are the dialogue choices just bad in general or are they like significantly worse than the previous games?

Compared to FO3? I suppose it is about the same quality of questions (average). Kinda like in Skyrim. Compared to NV it feels worse. But I really love New Vegas and would choose it over FO3 anytime so maybe that is just the fanboy in me speaking. Plus as already mentioned I haven't played nearly long enough to make my final judgement on the matter. These are really just the first impression based on the first few hours I played. Ask me again in about a week and I can tell you more.

Edited by Hellraiser

Oh rub it in Perth Boy!

.......wait, No. Wouldn't that be 8 hours for a Midnight Launch for Perth?

I get mine 8AM tomorrow. 16 hours from now :( TOO LONG A WAIT!

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Oh rub it in Perth Boy!

.......wait, No. Wouldn't that be 8 hours for a Midnight Launch for Perth?

I get mine 8AM tomorrow. 16 hours from now :( TOO LONG A WAIT!

I bought it on Steam. Gets released at midnight Eastern time.

3 hours to go!

It is at home waiting for me. I have work and training though. I'm not at work tomorrow until 11AM though so considering getting in at midnight and playing 5 hours worth. I can survive on four hours sleep, right?

• Like 2

I don't think Fallout 4 has hardcore mode so there won't be any penalties if you don't sleep.

• Like 1