Ruki

For the past few months, I've been assuming Fallout came out on a Thursday. I was talking to @Slogger last night about WWE2K16, and he mentioned being '3 sleeps' until Fallout 4.

Thats when I realised it came out on Tuesday. I might have squealed a little :wub:

Edited by Ace
  • Like 1

Realised this week I've got like 10 weeks of annual leave/time owed to take before the end of March so I've taken Tuesday afternoon onwards off next week.

I look forward to spending most of that living through plenty of crashes, crazy glitches, broken quests and multiple restarts.

13 hours ago, Ace said:

For the past few months, I've been assuming Fallout came out on a Thursday. I was talking to @Slogger last night about WWE2K16, and he mentioned being '3 sleeps' until Fallout 4.

Thats when I realised it came out on Tuesday. I might have squealed a little :wub:

Oh yeah that was hilarious. 

*Sends text in question*

*DING CRISIS ALERT*

*DING CRISIS ALERT*

*DING CRISIS ALERT*

Me out loud: Well I'm guessing Ace did not know it came out on Tuesday... 

Good thing it was like 2am and no one had been through the lobby in hours. 

I'll edit in my reaction to those Real Life Fallout vids as soon as I get a chance to watch em. 

• Like 1

Wasn't directly aimed at you just your post prompted it. Just I won't get to play it until Tuesday evening, I imagine that'll be the case for a lot of people and would like to avoid spoilers when coming into a topic for a game that isn't officially out to be spoiled yet. 

• Like 1

Personally I'd prefer if we still used spoilers and label them. That way people can come in to discuss quests they've done/points they've reached without having other bits spoiled for them.

• Like 3

I would prefer, as a guy who might not be getting it for a few weeks, if we kept main story/important stuff in spoilers, and general opinion and news and such outside of spoilers.

Personal opinion.

• Like 4