Ruki

So just a bit of a gripe:

Been playing for around 4 hours total. Finally cleared out those Raiders. 4 hours in and I have power armour, a minigun, a fatboy, have killed like 50 raiders. It seems excessive for so early in the game. Also 1 hit melee kills is insane.

Trust me, Lukie. Stick to the Raiders.

Had a mate over tonight, and in the span of thirty minutes he managed to come across an Alpha Deathclaw, a Legendary Brahmin, and a tribe of Super Mutants. Finally he decided to go the other way, only to walk across Swan's Pond.

I could do little but laugh after that.

Random question. 

Is everyone in the game killable? I hated in Fallout 3 when you would shoot a character in the head and it would be like "so and so is unconscious". 

I suggest that anyone playing turns the in game Music setting down to nearly nothing. Don't worry, the atmospheric noise and radio have their own controls.. I just think it's a lot nicer to be able to appreciate the later two.

Also hooooooly fuck the crafting/building in this game is fucking amazing.