Ruki

I was convinced I would wait until about December or late this month to pick it up. Then I went to the Xbox store and bought it at lunch. Idiot.

Anyway, hoping to play a few hours tonight at release time, which would be nice but unfortunately I've managed to see enough spoilers (the archived review posted earlier has a pretty biggish one) to have annoyed me but not put me off.

Question about power armour:

Spoiler

So we get power armour really early in the game, are we supposed to wear it the whole time? I'm trying to get rid of the raiders at the power station doing the minutemen mission and it is friggin hard. I have no power armour. I am also melee heavy.

Also, the dog is terrible and keeps giving me away. I might have to get rid of him.

5 hours ago, LUKIE said:

Hidden Content

Spoiler

Nah you don't, you can build a power armor stand to store it. I didn't have the resources so I left mine somewhere safe, I haven't gone back to check on it but hopefully it hasn't vanished.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LUKIE said:

Hidden Content

I left mine in Sanctuary. If you wear them too long the battery dies. Hence why its best not to over-use them.

Loving this game so far, and it barely even feels like I've started. Listening to 'Hi Honey' was a heart crusher. Stumbled across a Super Mart and managed to survive being pounced on by a bunch of Feral Ghouls. Love that there's no real warning for them in this one. Just that they are laying dead one minute and the next three or four are charging me.

Edited by Ace
Highlight the Text!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ace said:

I left mine in Sanctuary. If you wear them too long the battery dies. Hence why its best not to over-use them.

Loving this game so far, and it barely even feels like I've started. Listening to 'Hi Honey' was a heart crusher. Stumbled across a Super Mart and managed to survive being pounced on by a bunch of Feral Ghouls. Love that there's no real warning for them in this one. Just that they are laying dead one minute and the next three or four are charging me.

Spoiler

I love the ghouls climbing through windows. Likewise I had a radscorpion appear from underground infront of me and fuck me up.

That is such an absolutely ridiculous waste of money.

I want one.

Been playing for 90 minutes. Haven't even left the vault. Just been picking up wrenches and coffee mugs. Grinning like an idiot.