Ruki

Mole Rats scared me enough with their...

popping out of the ground.

Has anyone run into any fun glitches yet? I've had a Deathclaw getting caught in the ground (making it far easier to kill to be fair) and the Minuteman guy walking about holding an invisible gun.

I've had a glitch during dialogue where none of the options appeared so I had to just hope for the best. Worst one so far was the sanctuary settlement missions where I had to place beds and report to Sturgess....who had decided to stand guard on the roof.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Love the thought of you meeting up with the Brotherhood and being like "Wait, I got the perfect thing! Wait RIGHT here!" and coming back days later in power armour.

Yep, that's essentially what happened. Haha, I even took the time to paint it in the Vault-Tec colours so I could go back and be like "Hey! Remember when you respected me because I said I came from a Vault!? Well look at what I have!"

Earlier on I shot some raider and they launched about 100 feet in to the air.

https://youtu.be/zJHcklMCZTQ?t=875

I'll just link straight to the time it happens, don't think there's anything much spoilery beforehand but just in case, there's definitely not at the time I've linked it to.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I started building a settlement but it only has 2 people in it. Can I move people into it?

Hmm? The first time you do it and it's shown to you, you should have five people unless you are just talking about building a new one or it opened up somehow else for you. Regardless, what you can do is go to the Power menu and build a Recruitment Tower.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Onion Apsham said:

Hmm? The first time you do it and it's shown to you, you should have five people unless you are just talking about building a new one or it opened up somehow else for you. Regardless, what you can do is go to the Power menu and build a Recruitment Tower.

You can also recruit people through talking to them.

Sheffield in Diamond City can be recruited if you give him a Nuka Cola and then ask him if he wants to work for you.