Tennis!

sahyder1

Awesome win for Murray today, I think Verdasco would've beat 99% of players with his performance though. Huge credit to him, hopefully he can start to force his way back up the rankings again. Should be an easy semi for Murray against Janowicz, fully expect him to win in a comfortable 3-setter. Djokovic has a slighty trickier test against Del Potro, well that's if Del Potro has any knee left after today's epic performance. It's looking very likely we're gonna see Murray-Djokovic again though, which will be a beast as always.

Verdasco was terrific today, I feel sorry for him. Not too much like as it's imperative Murray goes through but yeah.

I am ridiculously excited for the semi-finals on both sides of the draw. Tomorrow is going to be great. What a chance for one of these four women to put their name down in history. The Kirsten Flipkens story is brilliant, and for Radwanska or Lisicki to lift the Rosewater Dish would probably make me happier than when Murray won the U.S. Open last year. Plus Marion Bartoli is alright <_<

Same for the men. I can see Del Potro giving Djokovic a real run for his money and it'd be great to see him win after all the injury problems he's had. Jerzy Janowicz has come through very strongly, only 22 and the new Polish hope. Murray doesn't even need explaining.

Hoping Lisicki wins in the women's. Don't really have much of an interest in women's tennis, apart from Laura Robson :wub: , but I took a liking to Lisicki a few years ago when she first did well at Wimbledon. I've thought since then that she has what it takes to be a top player, hopefully this is the beginning of that.

Hay guys, I went to the Wimbledon! Popped down after work so got in about 6 for £12. Watched a bit of the juniors stuff (Johnny Cash v Zverev, not the jailbait. Operation Yewtree must have had a field day), then up to Henman Hill for the end of Kvitova and some Pimms. Then a friendly old lady gave us her tickets for Court 1 as she was leaving, so free tickets for Los McEnroes. Would've only been a fiver at the resale bit but great seats and I've got a ticket that says £69. Really good experience, would highly recommend it.

Also I got a free poncho, and bought a headband.

You're so gay

• Like 1

Hay guys, I went to the Wimbledon! Popped down after work so got in about 6 for £12. Watched a bit of the juniors stuff (Johnny Cash v Zverev, not the jailbait. Operation Yewtree must have had a field day), then up to Henman Hill for the end of Kvitova and some Pimms. Then a friendly old lady gave us her tickets for Court 1 as she was leaving, so free tickets for Los McEnroes. Would've only been a fiver at the resale bit but great seats and I've got a ticket that says £69. Really good experience, would highly recommend it.

Also I got a free poncho, and bought a headband.

You're so gay

I bet you think this song is about you.