EWBFF Charles Rogers League

Maxx

I swear I put Nate Washington in my third W/R slot.  Turns out that probably isn't gonna matter.  100 combined from Green, Jones, and Edelman.

My fantasy season in a nutshell, ladies and gentleman. Pack it up.

:o:o:o

Finally going to get a win! Who needs Big Ben or Andrew Luck when you have Josh friggin' McCown.

Whenever I look at my team's production every week in this league, I look at your team to make me feel better.

Finally going to get a win! Who needs Big Ben or Andrew Luck when you have Josh friggin' McCown.

Whenever I look at my team's production every week in this league, I look at your team to make me feel better.

If you lose this week we'll have the same amount of wins... >_>

If you lose this week we'll have the same amount of wins... >_>

Correct. But you're beating a team that forgot to swap out 2 bye players.

Also it's Dan.

I somehow missed that Carolina was on a bye this week. Fortunately for my sanity, everyone else on my team, save Tyler Eifert (who's on the bench), had decided to shit the bed, so I don't feel bad about it.

Dion Lewis you magnificent bastard!

Nothing surprises me this season. 

I'm just going to be happy with the win. Earlier today I was down about 40 points, figured I had no chance because of my stupid mistake. I'll just take the W and go.

I am really happy with my waiver work this year. My team isn't really getting carried by my draft, because most of them are injured or suck.