EWBFF Charles Rogers League

Maxx

Wait, Maxx's name isn't Max?!? I played Maxx?! My bad :blush:

EDIT: And I just remembered that if you use your own name when you sign up to sports diaries then your name isn't even Mike and I cocked it all up >_<

Edited by Plubby

Fuck east coast start times. I want up in time to see Lewis got pulled. Of course, I probably would have started Blount, so it wouldn't have made a difference, but still lame.

I got burned by the Lewis for Blount switch in another league.

Also this season has been going terribly for me. Just lots of underachieving and sucking. It's really frustrating.

Yeah. I mean, hindsight is like 'I would have started Crabtree!', but, with Lewis out, I would have expected Blount to have a day.

In the end, it came down to Fitz underperforming, so I'm not to bummed by it. When Dez comes back I'll be on great shape. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2015 at 09:45, Maxx said:

This is why you are not A League material.

Speaking of, I believe its time for @Dan to select Josh Scobee.

Bottom three teams get relegated, no?

On 8/27/2015 at 09:55, Plubby said:

Finished top 4 with the very same last pick last time I was here :P

And top 4 again (H)

Pretty disastrous time to lose two in a row after finishing first in regular season, but hey. Here we are. Fun league, y'all ^_^ Thanks Maxx for organising, and the rest of the competition for some good times ^_^

If I hadn't been so snake bit at RB, I could have had a shot. Every single time I found someone who I could rely on, they went down. Frustrating. Still, with the fact that I basically got no use out of my top two draft picks, I feel like finishing top two, even with a first round loss is a good showing.

I think we should start up one a keeper league. I mean, we've played ten seasons with mostly the same crew. Imagine where we could be!

4 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

I hate you guys. Acknowledge my greatness!!!! :angry:

You just got lucky. (I'm so bitter at the whooping I got >_<)

I don't like the idea of a keeper league, cos you just know i'm going to get Bad News Barrett'd with my keepers >_<