EWBFF Charles Rogers League

Maxx

Quick: I'm sorry I couldn't have helped us sooner, guys.

Wilson: It's okay, Quick. You came to help us late in this thing, but it's the thought that counts.

*Wilson looks at his team, seeing everyone downtrodden. Brandon Coleman, WR, Pelicans is now standing amongst the rest.*

Wilson: Coleman?

Coleman: Yeah. I was three floors up. Just sort of fell down here like 2 minutes ago. Sorry I couldn't help.

Wilson: It's okay. I thi--

*The fire burns brighter. Wilson can barely see at this point. A flashing white light overcomes his eyesight.*

Yaaaaaaaay we're done with the main draft!

Compensation round will go thusly:

1. @Cactus Drags
2. @Hurricane LL
3. @Plubby

Plubby goes last because his injured player has a chance of coming back this season and thus will go in his IR spot, whereas LL and Dragsy's players will be replacements for their lost players.

So its very important that no one picks up whoever it is Plubby selects here once free agency begins.  He'll have to place Foster on IR first, then add his player.  

*The white light dissipates and soon Russell Wilson awakens in his bed. He looks around puzzled. The sound of the shower running catches his attention. 

He opens thr door to the batroom abd draws back the curtain to reveal...

That's right! Matt Bryant, K, Old *

Bryant: You're awake!

Wilson: I was dreaming that San Francisco was on fire?

Bryant: nah. They are. And nothing can help them. But we do gotta play for LL so suit up. 

Also, they shot Jordy. 

• Like 2

Can you manually perform the transaction, without having us to wait?

Where are you getting the idea that you have to wait?  Free agency starts, don't pick up the guy Plubby selects, its simple.  

Also @Plubby

Rosters are up!  No one pick up Jonas Gray, he belongs to @Plubby  I tried, but couldn't put Foster on IR for you.  And its entirely possible the IR spot won't work for him, I don't know, I'm not John Yahoo, or whoever designed the system.

Edited by Maxx