Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

While all you lot are doing extreme missions I've only just got to Africa <_< despite plsying it for hours. 

Seriously spend too much time pissing about. 

I played online earlier, a round of bounty hunter and it was chaos. Nobody sneaked, nobody covers anyone and somehow the enemy all had stealth camouflage?  that's cheap.

I still don't know how to build fobs either.

So...I can't seem to get Mission 43 to unlock. Any help?

Listen to all the yellow cassettes and make sure you don't have the butterfly on your emblem. If those are done, just re-play a random mission and it should pop apparently.

...do emblems make a difference to the game? I haven't changed it at all.

I played online earlier, a round of bounty hunter and it was chaos. Nobody sneaked, nobody covers anyone and somehow the enemy all had stealth camouflage?  that's cheap.

I still don't know how to build fobs either.

That's kind of the way I saw things happening with the Online and why I had little interest in sticking around for it, blah. :(

I'm a firm believer in either one or the other - put all of your energy into either a fully fledged single player game or a fully-fledged multiplayer game. Otherwise, unless you're talking about the cookie-cutter stuff like COD, you're looking at a situation where you are trying to shoehorn in the single player elements or vice versa. Not that Online can't be fun, I just figure it could be a heck of a lot better had it come way down the road.

And maybe we could've got a playable version of the real ending to the main story. :shifty:

So...I can't seem to get Mission 43 to unlock. Any help?

Listen to all the yellow cassettes and make sure you don't have the butterfly on your emblem. If those are done, just re-play a random mission and it should pop apparently.

...do emblems make a difference to the game? I haven't changed it at all.

That's the only one, IIRC using that one intentionally stops several missions (major spoilers within) because...

... it prevents the mission activating where Quiet leaves your team in case you want to keep her around for trying S Ranks.

Holy fuck this game just became mind numbingly shit.

what the fuck is with the quarantine bullshit? I had to go through hundreds of soldiers to find these assholes that are infected and it takes up fully 40% of my staff? That took fucking ages and is ridiculous. How did they think that was a good idea?

• Like 1

Ok so I just did a side mission as another character, and since I've finished every time I load a mission it won't take me to the sortie prep screen to choose Snake again. It says "dispatch to mission without sortie?" without being able to access it.

Anybody know why or how to change character back?

Never mind, it's working again...

Edited by Alexis Sanchez