The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

3 hours ago, stokeriño said:

The Telegraph claims that Jiangsu also tried to buy Oscar for £75 million. lolwut

Oscar's agent has confirmed that a bid for €75 million (so more like £58 million) was received and rejected. Blimey.

4 hours ago, Rich said:

To be honest, I would rather move to China than merseyside :shifty: 

you actually JUST SAID AT THE WEEKEND that Liverpool is nice.

I listen.

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I was reading yesterday that the President is a huge football fan, and wants to build the league, somewhat of in hope of building national talent and lodging a bid for the world cup. Also, probably just for his own enjoyment as he loves football. 

Here he is at the football with his pals

aguero-cameron.JPG

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

But only kind-of-but-not-really back him :P

The definition of willing is that they want to do it. It doesn't mean it's going to happen. :P

24 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Won't bother making a summer thread just yet, but Sky Sources have said that Liverpool have agreed to sign defender Joel Matip on a free transfer from Schalke at the end of the season.

Scratch that, apparently they couldn't reach the price of nothing and he's getting snapped up by some Chinese side :shifty:

• Like 1