The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

I'm sensing this deadline day is going to be one of the more dull ones of recent years. None of the top teams seem interested in buying anyone (except Leicester) and even fewer seem willing to sell anyone.

I see the Football Manager guy is back on the BBC coverage, better FM than FIFA I guess otherwise Doumbia would have been lauded as the next Pele.

• Admin
1 hour ago, MDK said:

I'm surprised and happy that nobody has taken a punt on Jay Simpson. 22 league goals already this season, I would have thought a Championship club would have had a look.

He's off to MK Dons on loan!

Celtic have confirmed the signing of Patrick Roberts on an 18-month loan deal from Manchester City.

Sky Sources understand Tottenham midfielder Alex Pritchard has completed his loan move to West Brom. It is understood the paperwork was completed before the 12pm deadline and he is eligible for selection for tomorrow's game against Swansea.

Stoke City have agreed €24m fee (£18.2m) with Porto for French midfielder Gianelli Imbula, reports The Times. The report suggests Porto will also receive 15 per cent of any future transfer fee.

Tottenham defender Federico Fazio has joined Sevilla on loan until the end of the season. 

Werder Bremen have confirmed the signing of Tottenham centre-back Milos Veljkovic. The 20-year-old has signed a contract with the Bundesliga club until 2019.

Sky Sources understand Fulham are considering a loan move for Crystal Palace goalkeeper Alex McCarthy. Crystal Palace would be prepared to loan him out to get game time, as long as they can get a replacement in. They want to sign Rob Green from QPR, who is out of contract this summer.

Norwich have completed the signing of Ebou Adams from Dartford on an 18-month deal.

Blackburn's Jordan Rhodes is traveling to Middlesbrough for talks over proposed transfer. 

Rangers have reopened talks with St Johnstone as they look to finally push their move for Michael O'Halloran over the line, according to Press Association Sport.

Brentford defender James Tarkowski is on his way for a medical at Burnley after a deal was agreed between the clubs, which is believed to be over £6m. 

Swansea striker Eder is likely to go on loan until end of season to Lille, according to Sky sources.

Watford have agreed an £8m fee with Rennes for midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure, according to Sky sources. The player is understood to be travelling to the UK for a medical this morning.

Legia Warsaw goalkeeper Dusan Kuciak is having a medical at Hull City, according to Sky sources.

Rhoys Wiggins has arrived at Bournemouth ahead of his £200,000 move from Sheffield Wednesday.

The only interest I have left is whether Remy gets sold or not. It will be a bit weird if he doesn't - either he or Pato won't get on the bench most weeks.

Of course my day could still be made with a last-minute surprise Falcao move...

Queens Park Rangers have completed the signing of Burton Albion winger Abdenasser El Khayati for an undisclosed fee.

The 19-year-old, who Rangers boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink also signed during his time with Albion, has agreed a two-and-a-half-year deal at Loftus Road.

Only seven years off on the age there, not bad going BBC.

Every deadline day is boring these days, I can't remember the last time I didn't follow the feed and constantly read "it's been a quiet one so far". It's so over-hyped every season, twice.

• Like 1