Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

12 minutes ago, MDK said:

He hands out Werthers Originals and a pound coin to all the kids

That's how we kept Vardy.

"Yes, Jamie, you CAN earn £125k a week, or you can take £100k a week and have an extra Werthers Original a week that we don't tell your brothers about."

• Like 1

This is GoGo "Scoop" Yubari with the HOT UPDATE YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR: Uruguayan midfielder Nicolas Lodeiro is, as I type this, arriving at SeaTac Airport to complete his $6M transfer from Boca Juniors to MLS team/present garbage fire Seattle Sounders FC.

That's it. That's the scoop for probably this entire window. One and done. I need a drink, that was some hard work.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

This is GoGo "Scoop" Yubari with the HOT UPDATE YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR: Uruguayan midfielder Nicolas Lodeiro is, as I type this, arriving at SeaTac Airport to complete his $6M transfer from Boca Juniors to MLS team/present garbage fire Seattle Sounders FC.

That's it. That's the scoop for probably this entire window. One and done. I need a drink, that was some hard work.

that is real, hard hitting journalism.

we solute you scoop. 

keep fighting the good fight. 

:wub:

• Like 2

• Admin

Everton have triggered the £7.1m release fee clause in Idrissa Gueye's Aston Villa contract. 

Tiote appears to finally be off from Newcastle, with Al Jazira in the UAE expected to be his destination to the tune of £4m a year.

Watford have allowed Almen Abdi to permanently join Sheffield Wednesday. 

8 years today since Robbie Keane signed for Liverpool, meaning it's 8 years since the birth of "he's just another cog in the Anfield machine".

Someone find that photo of him holding hands with his Liverpool team mates photoshopped into a field of flowers.

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

8 years today since Robbie Keane signed for Liverpool, meaning it's 8 years since the birth of "he's just another cog in the Anfield machine".

Someone find that photo of him holding hands with his Liverpool team mates photoshopped into a field of flowers.

I remember being so ridiculously excited about that transfer. You live and learn...

• Like 1