Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

I can't believe Everton are paying 30m for Sissoko. Ludicrous.

On top of all that, Newcastle have made a 31m profit on transfers this season and in my fairly unknowing opinion have a stronger squad now than the one that got relegated. So that's a cracking victory for us.

Seriously, 30m? Hahahahahahahahahaha. This is better than when we sold Carroll. I was at least sad to see that big lanky bastard go.

Come on Spurs, get him signed.

And now Denayer has joined Sunderland, Everton need to get in for Kone. This window is ending in disaster without a striker and another centre back. Of course it's a true nuclear nightmare if Sissoko is bought too.

3 hours ago, stokeriño said:

SSN just did their silly Football Manager stats comparison between Azpilicueta and Alonso. So disappointed they didn't bust out the stat for Azpi's mythical Long Throw of The Gods (admittedly they may have just realised it has no basis in reality).

Just had war like flashbacks to that know rifiling a throw to the backpost over my keepers head every single time I played Chelsea, such bollocks!

Also, 30mil for Sissoko? Lol.

The useless tit has spent the past 2 years serendading Arsenal calling them a beautiful club.

• Like 1