The Robot Wars Thread

Benji

2 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Of course if anyone wants some retro episodes the BBC has them all up on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BBCRobotwarsUK

And the Channel 5 series for good measure:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FiveRobotWarsUK

Excellent. This should make for some ideal background entertainment for the next few days.

• Like 1

I saw a clip of a robot getting absolutely torn apart by what I could gather as a cylindrical flywheel on a recent Battlebots.  Was brutal. I hope this is a sign of things to come. If the human race is good at anything it is finding increasingly fun ways to destroy thing.

No returning Hypno-Disc?:crying:

Razer being back is cool though. Just depends on which Razer shows up, the "awesome but breaks down all the time expect that one time we got stuck on the arena floor" one or the "DEATH TO ALL!!!! Except for anyone being a cheating bitch and adding a massive shell around their robot at the last second" one

Have we managed to get this far without mentioning the craptastic plunderbird team?