Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'll be amazed if this isn't bollocks, but with the way our transfer window is going I don't even know anymore.

I will eat a large blue hat with your face on it if that turns out to be of any substance.

8 minutes ago, Cherrycode Bang said:

Seeing new reports suggesting you're after Demerai Gray from Leicester now too. Who aren't you buying thus summer?

I imagine this was how the conversation went at the end of the season.

"So, who are we buying this summer?"

"Everyone."

"... excuse me?"

giphy.webp

• Like 1

• Admin

Brentford star Jota will not play in their friendly against Aldershot tonight with a bid expected imminently from a Premier League club, Sky Sports News HQ understands. The Spaniard held a meeting with head coach Dean Smith and Bees officials on Thursday in which it was collectively agreed he should not take part in the game. Sky sources understand Huddersfield, Everton, West Ham and Newcastle have all shown interest in the 25-year-old - and he would be available for around £8m.

Middlesbrough close to signing Jonny Howson and Cyrus Christie. Both players will be officially announced today, say the club.

• Admin

French defender Jeremy Mathieu has had his Barcelona contract terminated and joined Sporting Lisbon on a two-year deal. The 33-year-old centre-back leaves the Nou Camp after three seasons, in which he made 91 appearances and scored four goals, and has agreed a deal with the Portuguese club which includes a €60m release clause.

15 minutes ago, Nerf said:

Nah, we'll be guided to a league title by the Navigator from Leipzig.

The...the what?

Gray would be a move for Everton that makes sense. Steve Walsh took him to Leicester after all, he fits the bill of a young player with big potential, and we need a winger especially with Bolasie out until the New Year.

1 hour ago, MDK said:

So, no bids on any Liverpool players

It's our fucking year.  

• Like 5

Just now, Gazz said:

If Liverpool use #nabigator as a hashtag, they should be relegated.

It'd be bad...but it wouldn't be as bad as Villa's whatsapp group video, that'll take some beating