Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

An Everton scout has apparently said on Italian radio today that the Giroud £20mil deal is happening because it's better value than a slightly more expensive move for Zapata, and also has said the Rooney deal is nearly done, with that particular story gaining traction across the media suggesting he will sign on a free transfer by the end of the week and keep his £250k weekly wage.

I can't lie, despite him being in obvious decline I would totally pop to see Rooney back at Everton. I think it'd be a really sensible signing and tie together all these big money moves made this window.

Not necessarily, though I get what you're saying. Rooney is a bit part #10, Morata is coming in to replace the already departed Ibra. Apparently Roo has been left out of the USA tour squad that heads off this weekend which is also fuelling the speculation.

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Mendes. 

Neves will still have the final say and decision. He's not going to agree to move unless he wants to. 

Mendes may push for the move but it's not like he's holding a gun to the head of Neves's mum and going YOU WILL SIGN FOR WOLVES OR ELSE!! 

36 minutes ago, MDK said:

Yeah but in a few years they'll have to buy LaCompactDisc. 

I wanted to say something but damn it this was pretty good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

I wanted to say something but damn it this was pretty good.

You seem surprised that EWB's resident punmaster has delivered the goods again.

• Like 2

• Admin

Huddersfield have signed Scott Malone from Fulham. 

Stoke have accepted a bid from Burnley for Jon Walters. They've also signed Josh Tymon from Hull.

Southampton midfielder Harrison Reed has joined Norwich on loan for the season.