Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

25 minutes ago, Nerf said:

Has anyone other than Courtois actually managed to break through from Chelsea's forever loan system? I know the entire point is to buy cheap and sell high to fund their actual targets, but it's so fucked up.

I honestly can't think of another example. There must be someone else, surely?

Lukaku would be close if they sign him back, I guess. :shifty:

DDz5JWhXYAAg5xj.jpg

Look at him there. Existing.

2 hours ago, MDK said:

David Mooney is back at Orient :w00t:

Remember watching him have a worldy of a season with Cork City before he was snatched by Reading midway, as they did with all our strikers back then!

Glad to see him still forging a career in England.

43 minutes ago, TCO said:

Remember watching him have a worldy of a season with Cork City before he was snatched by Reading midway, as they did with all our strikers back then!

Glad to see him still forging a career in England.

He was with us for four seasons previously and he had three decent seasons and one absolutely amazing one with him as our top goalscorer. 

So, he's saying he didn't want to sign for a Prem team because he didn't want to play against Chelsea.

What happens if/when they draw Villa in the Cup? Is he just gonna refuse to play?

1 hour ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

So, he's saying he didn't want to sign for a Prem team because he didn't want to play against Chelsea.

What happens if/when they draw Villa in the Cup? Is he just gonna refuse to play?

So that means he either has no intention of staying more than a year or has zero faith that Villa will get promoted. 

• Like 1

I really want to see John Terry playing non-league in 5 years.

That seems like the kinda thing he'd do.

Gonna say, in the same breath he says he didn't want to play against Chelsea (which is stupid enough on its own) he said he wanted to get Villa back into the Prem. Is he anticipating Chelsea getting relegated in that scenario?

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Gonna say, in the same breath he says he didn't want to play against Chelsea (which is stupid enough on its own) he said he wanted to get Villa back into the Prem. Is he anticipating Chelsea getting relegated in that scenario?

Difference between getting us back to the Prem, and playing for us in the Prem.