- Baron Corbin
- Dolph Ziggler
- Finn Balor
- Jeff Hardy
- Kane
- Matt Hardy
- Mick Foley
- Sami Zayn

Jinder Mahal more popular than The Hardys, Kane, Finn Balor and Mick Foley??? He may be higher up the card currently but no way that's accurate mate.

Some more TNA Roster changes:

• The profiles of Matt Morgan, Magnus, Brandi Rhodes and Madison Rayne have been removed from the Impact Wrestling website indicating their departures from the company. Magnus confirmed on Twitter that he was no longer with GFW.
  • During a GFW Teleconference, Jeremy Borash revealed that John Hennigan (Johnny Mundo) and Taya will be part of the GFW Live Events in early August. Drago from AAA will also be competing.
  • Borash also revealed that tag team OI4K (Jake and Dave Crist) were currently in Nashville filming vignettes for their debut with Impact.
  • On his podcast, Konnan announced that mini star, Mascarita Dorada (the former El Torito) was signed with Impact.
  • In an interview with Gorilla Position, Jeff Jarrett revealed that Bound for Glory this year would be on November 5th. Change to november Week 1 and change the November ONO to an October ONO.
Edited by JohnnyNitro

Why are all the women starting at base 'D' level and then lower? The likes of Sasha, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte are as popular as upper card male wrestlers, seems backward to be ranking them automatically lower than the men still at this stage.

3 hours ago, Rooney! said:

Why are all the women starting at base 'D' level and then lower? The likes of Sasha, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte are as popular as upper card male wrestlers, seems backward to be ranking them automatically lower than the men still at this stage.

I wouldn't say that any of those women are more popular than the men he has ranked above D. I'm not saying they don't have the potential to be but I don't think they are at this point with the way they've been booked. Charlotte I might argue for, as well as maybe Alexa Bliss but I don't think he's too far off on the rest of them.

3 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Jinder Mahal more popular than The Hardys, Kane, Finn Balor and Mick Foley??? He may be higher up the card currently but no way that's accurate mate.

In the way the game works, Jinder would be more popular than The Hardy's due to him being higher up the card. It's a game so it can't work like real life and you have to take card position into account here.

5 hours ago, Astro Forky said:

In the way the game works, Jinder would be more popular than The Hardy's due to him being higher up the card. It's a game so it can't work like real life and you have to take card position into account here.

Its a simulation, surely it should reflect as real to life at start of play and then let the user interact and influence the game world? So yeah Jinder will have the title despite not being one of the most over guys - creative and road agents will likely be telling the booker to take the title off of him, he's not a suitable champion - up to the user to decide to do that or stick with him in the hope that he catches on and gains popularity - just like in real life! 

• Like 1

On 19/07/2017 at 21:46, =BK= said:

I'm pretty sure she's finished contractually. She doesn't even promote Total Divas on social media anymore and that was the last thing left she had to to with them. Even if it isn't it's known that she's done and doing completely separate projects. Keeping her on just makes the whole thing look out of date at a glance.

There is enough evidence to keep her in as there  is to remove her, to cover both ground I may set  her contract to expire in 1 month with a 1 month starting absence.

On 19/07/2017 at 22:24, SirEdger said:

It's just me but I'd be more incline to put AJ Styles in the B- category than C+ but that's just me.

If anything I think I may drop Seth down to his level, I see the C/C+ range  as their rotating main events, they feud between themselves and get called on when they need a challenger for the main titles.

On 20/07/2017 at 11:28, Rooney! said:

I feel the women's division gets treated in the same way as their main eveners, they can run a good program but then it seems to just drop dead when its over. I will say when the women's revolution was going on there was a good case to give them a boost but they seem to have stopped the focus and they are back to typical WWE booking.

On 20/07/2017 at 11:17, JohnnyNitro said:

The boost to C might have been a little too much, I put him that high when he got the title, I'll likley drop him down to a C-.

Might as well look at NXT as well, here is my proposed changes for them

D-
- Drew McIntyre
E+
- Bobby Roode
E
- Austin Aries (Getting Removed)
- Eric Young
- Hideo Itami
- Johnny Gargano
- Kassius Ohno
- Roderick Strong
- Tommaso Ciampa
E-
- Aleister Black
- Alexander Wolfe
- Andrade Almas
- Authors of Pain
- Killian Dain
- Oney Lorcan
F+
- Angelo Dawkins
- Buddy Murphy
- No Way Jose
- Patrick Clark
- Sawyer Fulton
- TM-61
- Wesley Blake
F
- Dylan Miley
- Heavy Machinery
- Kona Reeves
- Montez Ford
- Riddick Moss
- Steve Cutler
- Tian Bing
- Tino Sabbatelli
F (South East Only)
- Dan Matha

E-
- Asuka
F+
- Abbey Laith
- Billie Kay
- Ember Moon
- Nikki Cross
- Peyton Royce
F
- Aliyah
- Bianca Belair
- Lacey Evans
- Liv Morgan
- Mandy Rose
- Reina Gonzalez
- Ruby Riot
- Sarah Logan
- Sonya Deville
- Vanessa Borne
- Zolita Vega
F (South East Only)
- Dakota Kai
- Kairi Sane
- Sage Beckett
- Taynara Conti
- Xia Li
- Zeda

Edited by TheWho87

On 7/21/2017 at 10:23, TheWho87 said:

Might as well look at NXT as well, here is my proposed changes for them

D-
- Drew McIntyre
E+
- Bobby Roode

I know it's a minor difference, but I'm curious on why you think either there's that difference in popularity or Drew is above Bobby? I went to NXT live events and people showed up just for Bobby and Asuka. They're extremely over within the base it exists in. Drew is still relatively fresh to being back in WWE. While crowds know him, I'm not sure he's above Bobby right now. 

It's more to do with him being more established from his previous time on the main roster, if Roode got called up they would likely try and re-establish him for the main roster, they would not need to do that with Drew.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, racoonie said:

Getting back into this game after a LONG hiatus. 

I noticed that you have Silver Ant in as a unique worker. However, he is already in the game under his now much more known moniker:

Reveal hidden contents

"Hot Sauce" Tracy Williams

Due to the fact some Chikara wrestlers pull double duty on shows I like to keep them seperate unless a gimmick is fully retired.

The Silver Ant gimmick has been retired now, as far as I'm aware. He was written out by Frightmare, and is no longer listed on CHIKARA's roster.

4 hours ago, Skummy said:

The Silver Ant gimmick has been retired now, as far as I'm aware. He was written out by Frightmare, and is no longer listed on CHIKARA's roster.

I wont change it for August but I'll work on it for the next update, I just want to make sure I don't miss anything, would I be correct they wrote off Soldier Ant (Drew Gulak) when they removed his antenna, also a viable candidate for changing to an alter ego.

I'm looking to release the next update at some point today.

Yes, Soldier Ant was written out when his antenna was removed, and given a full retirement ceremony as a result.

The only remaining Ant now appears to be Fire Ant.

3 minutes ago, Skummy said:

Yes, Soldier Ant was written out when his antenna was removed, and given a full retirement ceremony as a result.

The only remaining Ant now appears to be Fire Ant.

Does that mean Bullet and Worker (II) can be remove from Chikara along with Silver?

Bullet has definitely been "killed" - I'd remove him from CHIKARA, though not sure how you'd handle him as a worker; I'm not aware of him using another name/gimmick (I'd assume he does), so people may still wish to use him in some capacity and we'd have to work on the assumption that he's not a known duplicate in the game like Soldier or Silver Ant are/were. Maybe have him set to retired or on hiatus?

In any case, he's not appeared for CHIKARA this year, having been written out during the 2016 "secret season", IIRC.

Worker Ant (II) was written out back in February, and Kobald claimed it as "destroying the Colony", so I'd take it as him being definitively done as well. Same issue with whether or not he has an alter-ego, but I'd be comfortable with him being set to retired, I don't believe he wrestles anywhere else.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic