EWR Real World Update: September '17

Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for the on-going support and for your patience. I did not get to do as much as I had planned on this update, but I did get quite a bit done. I added alot of workers (with help from @Stratosfaction), and redid quite a few of the sponsors. Next months update (yes, I will release one at the beginning of October) will have some updated relationships, alter-egos, wages, and tv networks. If anyone is willing to help me at all on any of those, leave your comments and suggestions below or send me a PM. Along with next months release, I will provide up-to-date kyky worker pictures, logos, and banners.

Thanks again for everything, and as always....

Happy Playing. ;)

SEPTEMBER '17 REAL WORLD UPDATE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xsd9n5afx6v4rkr/DATA.zip

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lariat said:

I don't know much about American Indy promotions, but are those in the game active in real life? Are there more active/bigger promotions that should be maybe added to game at some point?

WrestleCircus is the biggest not in the game right now. The biggest issue I see is getting the guys into the game that need to be added to make it work. I would love love love to see DTU from Mexico in the game but their roster is entirely non-existent in the game outside of Crazy Boy and maybe a guy here or there.

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
17 hours ago, [PT] said:

Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for the on-going support and for your patience. I did not get to do as much as I had planned on this update, but I did get quite a bit done. I added alot of workers (with help from @Stratosfaction), and redid quite a few of the sponsors. Next months update (yes, I will release one at the beginning of October) will have some updated relationships, alter-egos, wages, and tv networks. If anyone is willing to help me at all on any of those, leave your comments and suggestions below or send me a PM. Along with next months release, I will provide up-to-date kyky worker pictures, logos, and banners.

Thanks again for everything, and as always....

Happy Playing. ;)

SEPTEMBER '17 REAL WORLD UPDATE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xsd9n5afx6v4rkr/DATA.zip

good job

Hey, I just want to say I appreciate the time you put into doing these updates. I've been playing EWR for what feels like a lifetime and it's awesome to have people like yourself who are helping keep it alive! Thanks again. And thanks to the others who also play a part in keeping it alive, whether it be their own scenarios or their suggestions for wrestlers, stats, etc.

Split the relationship between Enzo Amore and Liv Morgan, he apparently cheating on her

Spud and Renee Michelle are engaged

Donovan Dijak has signed a deal with the WWE

Nikki Bella will participate to the new Dancing with the stars season, so make her non-wrestler ?

On 09/08/2017 at 23:03, RKXXTreme said:

wish I could get the stats for the following wrestlers 
Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Rayo
SHLAK
Dan o' Hare
Faye Jackson
Penelope Ford
Nick Iggy
Kerry Awful

Who do they work for and would adding them actually be beneficial?

WWE Updates:

Akira Tozawa should have Flying Senton as his primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Aleister Black should have Black Mass as his primary finisher, making it an Impact move.
Andrade Almas should have his Hammerlock DDT renamed to La Sombra.
Ariya Daivari should have his Frog Splash renamed to Persian Lion Splash.
Dakota Kai should have Double Stomp as her primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move. TTYL should be her secondary finisher, making it an Impact move.
Elias should have his Rolling Cutter renamed to Encore.
Enzo Amore should have Eat the G renamed to JawdonZo and Air Enzo as his secondary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Erick Rowan should have Reverse Powerslam as his primary finisher.
Jams Ellsworth should have Code of Ellsworth as his primary finisher.
Jason Jordan should have Pop-up Neckbreaker as his finishers.
Kairi Sane should have Flying Elbowdrop as her primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Lacey Evans should have Lady Lace-Up as her primary finisher and secondary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Lince Dorado should have Lynxsault as his primary finisher, making it a ground move and Standing Spanish Fly as his secondary, making it an Impact move.
Luke Gallows should have Fireman's Carry Flapjack as his secondary finisher.
Mercedes Martinez should have Romero Sleeper as her primary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Mia Yim should have Eat Defeat as her primary finisher, making it an Impact Move and SkyYim should be her secondary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.

Mike Kanellis should have his Miracle in Progress renamed to Power of Love.
Mustafa Ali should have his Inverted 450 renamed to 054.
Naomi should have Feel The Glow as her primary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Noam Dar's should have his Running Enziguri renamed to Nova Roller.
Princessa Sugey should have Fujiwara Armbar as her secondary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Rhea Ripley should have Swanton Bomb as her primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Sarah Logan should have Split Leg Moonsault as her primary and Secondary finishers, making it a Top Rope Move.
Vanessa Borne should have Corkscrew Neckbreaker as her primary and secondary finishers, making both Impact moves.
Xavier Woods should have Limit Break as his secondary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.

Add Kavita Devi

Spoiler

Name: Kavita Devi
Short Name: KD
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 22
Nationality: Other (Indian)
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $10,000 
Contract: Open
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Tweener
Card Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Foreign Star
Stats: 52/34/31/49/56/13/42/85/85
Ticked: Diva
Finishers: Boston Crab (Submission), Jalandhar Kick (Impact)

Add Miranda Salinas

Spoiler

Name: Miranda Salinas
Short Name: Salinas
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 22
Nationality: American
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $4,000 
Contract: Open
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Face
Card Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Old School Face
Stats: 42/38/41/39/65/15/55/85/85
Ticked: Diva
Finishers: Swinging Neckbreaker (Impact)

Edited by mkpunk
Mae Young Classic updates

So far what I have for next months update,

I have tweaked most of the the sponsors and tv networks to be up to date. I have set Nikki Bella to be a non-wrestler for the time being. I am removing all of the Mae Youn competitors from their open contracts with WWE (besides those who are signed to contracts). I plan on updating relationships and possibly alter-egos as well. Since I will be updating those, I am looking to remove some workers from the game to cut down on loading times. 

I will also release an up-to-date logo and kyky pack (even though the request topics for workers and logos are pretty much dead).

Thank you guys for the overwelming support.

Thanks for the updates they are massively appreciated.

If I could make a couple of requests for October, CCK (Chris Brookes and Kid Lykos) definitely need adding to the database, as they are the current CZW tag team champions.

Travis Banks and TK Cooper are also in the data as Australian but they are from New Zealand so should be other? One last thing it's not the South Pacific Power Trip without Dahlia Black, it'd be great to have her in the game!

• Like 1

Austin Theory was born in August & is 20. Set his finisher to Unproven Cutter (Impact).

Darby Allin is 24 & I believe born in February based on some interviews. Set his finishers to Coffin Drop (Top Rope Standing) & Gibson Lock (Submission).

Jason Cade was born in May.

Jason Kincaid was born in May & is 31.

Set Priscilla Kelly's finishers to Trapped in Sin (Submission) & Crippling Depression (Impact).

Bianca Belair was born in April & is 28. Set her finishers to Kiss of Death (Impact) & 450 Splash (Top Rope).

Set Candice LeRae's finishers to Ms. LeRae's Wild Ride (Corner) & Garga-No-Escape (Submission).

Lars Sullivan was born in July.

Lio Rush was born in November & is 22.

Pete Dunne was born in November.

Renee Michelle was born in September & is 30. Set her finishers to Bonita-Bomb (Corner) & Chigusa's Trap (Impact).

Shayna Baszler is 37.

Trent Seven is 36.

Zeda was born ini July & is 30. Tick Shooting Ability.

Toni Storm is Australian. Set her finishers to Strong Zero (Impact) & Diving Leg Drop (Top Rope).

Xia Li was born in July & is 31. Add her to WWE under a Development Deal as a Face & make her gimmick Martial Arts.

Taynara Conti was born in June. Add her to WWE under a Development Deal as a Heel & make her gimmick Martial Arts.

Reina Gonzalez was born in January. Add her to WWE under a Development Deal as a Heel.

Somebody above suggested Miranda Salinas. She was born in May & is 23.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2017 at 01:28, [PT] said:

So far what I have for next months update,

I have tweaked most of the the sponsors and tv networks to be up to date. I have set Nikki Bella to be a non-wrestler for the time being. I am removing all of the Mae Youn competitors from their open contracts with WWE (besides those who are signed to contracts). I plan on updating relationships and possibly alter-egos as well. Since I will be updating those, I am looking to remove some workers from the game to cut down on loading times. 

I will also release an up-to-date logo and kyky pack (even though the request topics for workers and logos are pretty much dead).

Thank you guys for the overwelming support.

The game literally takes 30 seconds to load nowadays. You don't need to delete anyone.

Remove Candice LeRae, Timothy Thatcher, & Will Ospreay from PWG. They haven' been used in forever.

Add Matt Sydal to PWG as a Upper Midcaed Face.

Add Sammy Guevara to PWG as a Lower Midcard Heel. Set his second finisher to Shooting Star Press (Top Rope).

Add Dragon Azteca Jr. to PWG as a Lower Midcard Face.

Add Hanson to PWG (replace BW) as a Midcard Face.

Add Raymond Rowe to PWG as a Midcaed Face.

Add Davey Richards to WWN under Evolve as a Main Event Heel.

Make Danny Havoc a Non-wrestler & remove all contracts. He just retired this month.

Remove Silas Young from AAW.

Remove Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin from NJPW.

Remove Bull James from ROH & CZW.

Make Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kenny King, Rhett Titus, Silas Young, BJ Whitmer, Dalton Castle, Christopher Daniels, & Frankie Kazarian's ROH deals written.