Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

6 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I heard Schmeichel is likely to sign for Chelsea. That would be a huge downgrade on Courtois if he leaves, and Ward would be a huge downgrade on Schmeichel for Leicester.

So Liverpool win.

Everton close to signing Richarlison from Watford for a deal worth up to £50m.

That is fucking insane money for a guy that had a few good games at the beginning of last season and then turned into a really, really poor Neymar tribute act.

Good to see Everton are learning from last year's failed policy of spending loads of money on unproven players. Sake.

Arsenal are reportedly in advanced talks to sign goalkeeper Yann Sommer from Monchengladbach. 

As it stands, that would leave us with 6 goalkeepers. I would hazard a guess that if he were to join, we would see both Ospina and Cech leave. Maybe there are legs in the Cech to Chelsea rumours? 

That'd be a strange move for Sommer to go be a 2nd choice to a younger keeper at 29. 

He's way too good to be sitting on a bench, especially with a dearth of quality keepers and Allison just exploding the market.

I wish we had Willian. Just love him as a player. Skilful, works hard and with no complaints, contributes with goals and assists. 

He's probably the only Chelsea player I like. 

2 minutes ago, Diet DMarrio said:

I wish we had Willian. Just love him as a player. Skilful, works hard and with no complaints, contributes with goals and assists. 

He's probably the only Chelsea player I like. 

Oh sweet, naive child.

8 hours ago, stokerino said:

Oh sweet, naive child.

Hey I don't follow Chelsea behind the scenes other than knowing the manager is getting sacked after two seasons. <_<