Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

12 minutes ago, Lineker said:

It isn't just @Benji who hates WHISYWIG then

Leicester got a decent fee for him though.

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

Higuain has joined AC Milan on loan. Bonucci returns to Juventus in return (plus Mattia Caldara).

Mental.

In other news:

• Haha 1

I love the idea of Chelsea just 'sending' people to Vitesse whether they want them or not, like the player turns up and the Vitesse manager is all quietly panicking and nervously wondering where they keep coming from.

I could have sworn Eduardo's contract was allowed to expire at the end of last season...

Edit: Oh yeah, that's right. He was included in the Released List and then re-hired a few days later specifically to be loaned out. Clearly a direct favour to Vitesse, that one.

9 hours ago, Kaney said:

I love the idea of Chelsea just 'sending' people to Vitesse whether they want them or not, like the player turns up and the Vitesse manager is all quietly panicking and nervously wondering where they keep coming from.

I like the idea that it's just a random lottery with every player whose ever had a Chelsea contract in it.

Like the year Frank Sinclair went there on loan despite being in his 40s

• Like 1

Reading an article from some manchester news service claiming that Jose has been working us all along, painting a bleak picture and looking like a man struggling to cope, to get the powers that be to cough up the dough to get the last 1/2 signings he wants.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-jose-mourinho-row-14971452.amp

Edited by Noah

48 minutes ago, Hobo said:

I like the idea that it's just a random lottery with every player whose ever had a Chelsea contract in it.

Like the year Frank Sinclair went there on loan despite being in his 40s

I actually went and checked Frank Sinclair’s Wikipedia.

:shifty:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

There were actually some Arsenal fans wanting him to takeover this summer. That would have been horrendous.

If we secure an arrangement where every Jose press conference is immediately followed by one by (a possibly drunk) Arsene Wenger, just saying whatever the fuck he wants, then I would be all for this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

Everton have apparently bid £30m for Rojo. 🤣

At this point I'm starting to enjoy the ongoing joke that is Everton FC.

Christ, am I describing a "banter era"? Still not sure what one of those is.