Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

16 minutes ago, DMarryMaguire said:

To be fair I think the history books and people within the game will be saying that Gerrard was a better player and had a better career 🤷‍♂️

True. Diao and Diouf won't get into many histories of the game but they might slip in one or two...

• Like 2

I can see why they signed him, look at the size of his hands!

I'd be worried about his tiny head though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gazzlory Hunter said:

You'd think Liverpool would have learnt their lesson with Milan Baros about buying previously unknown players on the back of good tournaments.

Milan Baros was hardly unknown in 2004.

He'd been playing in the Premier League since 2002 for *checks notes* Liverpool.

• Like 3

I'm all for signing keepers with freakish hands. 

ZXu3KV6lLBRpl1lX-KSIxupgXlfjpphh1ygMTkwnY7Y.jpg

I think our strategy is to sign people with weird bodies such as the Human Cube 

IMG-20180719-WA0015.jpg

• Admin

Sky sources understand West Ham and Newcastle are interested in Mexico international Diego Reyes. We understand Fenerbahce have made an offer for the player. Reyes is a free agent after his contract at Porto expired in the summer.

• Admin

Brighton have completed the signing of South Africa international Percy Tau from Mamelodi Sundowns for an undisclosed fee. The 24-year-old striker has agreed a four-year deal and will be loaned out ahead of the new season.

Remember this transfer that was arranged last summer? Vinicius Junior has joined from Flamengo for a reported £40m fee.

• Admin

I'm sure there's all sorts of clauses pertaining to that in there, knowing Levy.

Fulham are close to agreeing a deal with Besiktas to sign goalkeeper Fabricio Ramirez, Sky Sports News understands.

Known just as ‘Fabri’ – the former Spain U20 is wanted to provide competition for Marcus Bettinelli following David Button’s switch to Brighton.

The Whites are also interested in signing Espanyol attacker David Lopez but the Catalan club are holding out for his £35.8m release clause.

Reports in Spain claim Fulham have so far offered just £18m for the 28-year-old.

Danny Ward, Liverpool's 47th choice keeper has signed for Leicester.

For TWELVE AND A HALF MILLION BRITISH POUNDS!

😳

21 minutes ago, Gazzlory Hunter said:

😳

I heard Schmeichel is likely to sign for Chelsea. That would be a huge downgrade on Courtois if he leaves, and Ward would be a huge downgrade on Schmeichel for Leicester.

So Liverpool win.

Everton close to signing Richarlison from Watford for a deal worth up to £50m.

That is fucking insane money for a guy that had a few good games at the beginning of last season and then turned into a really, really poor Neymar tribute act.

1 hour ago, Gazzlory Hunter said:

😳

Leicester's transfer dealings are a bit mental. Why sell Ron Robert-Zieler only to turn around and buy an inferior keeper like 6 months later?