General Television Thread

Hellfire

Hugh Laurie on Veep :w00t: Also, Amy's meltdown may have been my favorite thing from this season so far.

"You've accomplished nothing, except one thing: The fact that you are a woman means that we will have no more women presidents because we tried one and she fucking sucked!”

• Like 1

Now 9 episodes into Bloodline, and enjoying it more and more. It has such a strong sense of place, which I'm sure is no doubt partly down to the beautiful locations, but the strong cast really make the most of the story and dialogue. Kyle Chandler, Linda Cardellini and Sissy Spacek are all so strong, but Ben Mendelsohn is the standout. Really think it's worth people's time, and having to wait to watch it with my girlfriend is becoming harder and harder as the story progresses.

Now 9 episodes into Bloodline, and enjoying it more and more. It has such a strong sense of place, which I'm sure is no doubt partly down to the beautiful locations, but the strong cast really make the most of the story and dialogue. Kyle Chandler, Linda Cardellini and Sissy Spacek are all so strong, but Ben Mendelsohn is the standout. Really think it's worth people's time, and having to wait to watch it with my girlfriend is becoming harder and harder as the story progresses.

I tried to get a job on the show, but had nobody to vouch for me. :( I'm gonna start watching it some time this week I think.

Yeah it's been showing its age for a bit but it was always nice that Fillion had a steady gig. I think this upcoming season will be its last though, since it took a minor miracle to get Katic just to sign on for one new season.

• Like 1