EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

56. ELIZABETH BANKS (4pts - 2 votes)

(Actress in various comedy films, including the fucking awesome "Role Models", film does not get enough love)

REPRESENTING: United States

PLACE LAST TIME: 21

VERDICT: :wub: She was cut from my list this year. But she's just gorgeous.

banks1.jpg

banks4.jpg

eb2.jpg

elizabeth-banks-gq-51.jpg

56. ERICA DURANCE (4pts - 2 votes)

(Actress in "Smallville")

REPRESENTING: Canada

PLACE LAST TIME: 17

VERDICT: Never really seen her in motion, but the pictures are good.

Erica_Durance2_992.jpg

erica-durance4.jpg

erica-durance6.jpg

55. ALISON BRIE (12pts - 2 votes)

(Actress in "Mad Men" and "Community"...which I keep hearing a lot about, but bet it's shit like the American Office)

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: I find it funny that she's called Brie and has mousey features...doesn't do much for me on the 'star scale', and I think it could be more of the case of "people voting a character", but they're some lovely looking chebs in the 2nd picture. I can't complain.

alison_brie_02.jpg

alison-brie-la.jpg

big_alison-brie-8wta.jpg

54. RACHEL RILEY (18pts - 3 votes)

(The lass from "Countdown"...has an arse so fucking good Channel 4 created a whole new camera shot (from behind the set, looking out) in order to show it off)

REPRESENTING: England

VERDICT: :wub: She makes my days bright. I dread when I have to get an actual job and will have to miss "Countdown". :( Photos don't really do her justice...I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her.

hot5.jpg

lecherousrachel.jpg

160910.jpg

210909.jpg

Edited by YI

Ah, Rachel Riley makes one from my list. Edited her in pretty near the end because she's gorgeous, and also to get more "normal" birds involved. Elizabeth Banks is awesome as well, would probably make a Top 20 but she was never gonna crack the Top 10. As for the others... meh.

Where is Sarah Chalke <_<?

Also, these chicks are all fucking ugly. Well, actually they aren't, but someone has to get the complaining going. This is EWB, after all.

• Like 1

No Lauren Laverne...but along with Rachel Riley...there's a few more 'weirder'/UK exclusive ones I guess.

51. ELIZA DUSHKU (20pts - 2 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 48

VERDICT: I used to find her overrated by many here, but the last couple of years her stock has fallen. There is something about her in that she oozes pure sexuality more than just about anyone I can think of. I honestly imagine her smelling like sex and whiskey. I approve.

dush1.jpg

dush2.jpg

dush3.jpg

dush4.jpg

51. HAYLEY WILLIAMS (20pts - 2 votes)

(Resident EWB list-whore...seriously why does she appear on fucking everything?)

PLACE LAST TIME: 32

VERDICT: I mean, I would. But Skummy totally hit the nail on the head with her last year;

Oh, and Hayley Williams? Really? She's the kind of girl you fancy when you've just got out of a shit school and have never seen a vaguely "alternative" lass before, but who you'd probably get tired of once you'd actually tried to hold a conversation with her. If she didn't have naff hair and sing in a naff band there'd be nowt special about her.

She has proper ginger tits...which is confusing, as she's seemingly not a natural redhead.

heyley.jpg

Hayley+Williams+Hay+%5E%5E.jpg

Hayley+Williams+Nylon+Magazine+JunJul+2010.png

51. RACHEL WEISZ (20pts - 2 votes)

(Holy fuck, the woman from "About A Boy")

REPRESENTING: England

VERDICT: Wouldn't make my 50-list...but looks good for her age, not going to argue.

session72-005.jpg

002.jpg

session15-002.jpg

001.jpg

Edited by YI

And there's my second Rachel! I love her in About a Boy and Definitely Maybe... two of my favourite "romantic" films and she's hot and awesome in both. Another last minute edit that paid dividends. Dushku is alright but only there because people here seem to strum themselves over Buffy. Hayley Williams is alright but only there because people here seem to strum themselves over shit music.

brb, off punching myself for forgetting about Elizabeth Banks.

QFE. >_<

No-one's popped up from my list yet, but I'm going to take that as a good sign. It's nice to see Weisz get a look-in though - I still remember her being exceedingly cute in The Mummy and she was class in Definitely, Maybe (although Banks was better).

Also, the Rachel Riley pic with her standing next to "lecherous" is brilliant.

Okay, I need to say this.

Hayley Williams looks like she's still in 10th grade. Her dates check for Chris Hansen hiding in every room. She's been 5th place for Prom Queen 10 years running. Rob Feinstein twould think she's too young to date.

The second and third example pictures provided don't help that argument either.

EDIT- Also, 4 points to 12 points? The fuck? Gina Carano needs to hunt you down now.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Hell, if I knew that, Gina Carano would have been all 10 of my votes.

Wait..Alison Brie is 32? She plays a recent high school graduate on Community and I wouldn't have pegged her older then early to mid 20s...shit..