The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

• Admin

What the hell is up with Ward?! Good guy, bad guy, random jerk who kills people?

Agreed, a very good episode!

I'm guessing he has no allegiance to SHIELD or HYDRA - as he said to Skye, his allegiance was to Garrett. Looks like his end-game is killing his brother and getting Skye to love him.

• Like 1

What the hell is up with Ward?! Good guy, bad guy, random jerk who kills people?

Agreed, a very good episode!

I'm guessing he has no allegiance to SHIELD or HYDRA - as he said to Skye, his allegiance was to Garrett. Looks like his end-game is killing his brother and getting Skye to love him.

I know there is nothing more romantic than killing one's sibling.

Kyle Maclachlan stole the show tonight, goddamn. I'm also officially going with Attilan as the city after tonight's episode.

No, seriously, guys, stop stealing my idea :shifty:

Fantastic episode.

Only thing I disliked was that Ward wasn't the guy who ordered his brother down the well. Thought he should have done that, makes him just as unpredictable as Dr. Jekyll. It's definitely Dr. Jekyll now, right?

I fucking love Simmons geeking out to Peggy Carter. Hilarious.

• Like 1

• Admin

I think there's still an element of doubt as to which Ward sent the brother down the well - Christian was pretty adamant up until the verge of being thrown down there himself, and a lot of people will admit to anything in those sort of situations.

• Like 1

Are the little bits they keep dropping here and there about Agent Carter getting anyone else really hyped for the show? I just watched Captain America again on Sunday, then she was in the last episode, plus mentions of the Howling Commandos, plus there was a HUGE SSR insignia in the background...I really can't wait for it

• Like 1

I think there's still an element of doubt as to which Ward sent the brother down the well - Christian was pretty adamant up until the verge of being thrown down there himself, and a lot of people will admit to anything in those sort of situations.

Now that I think about it, I think Christian did lie. Ward killed his parents, along with Christian, burning them alive, he's fucking bonkers, so it makes sense that Christian had to make his confession super elaborate if he did lie.

And yes, Agent Carter is actually my most anticipated comic book TV show of all the others set to debut this season.

Finished season one. Soooo much better second half. If they'd have done 10-13 episodes and taken out the filler it could have been so much better from the offset. Grew to like pretty much everyone except Skye (though Mae (sp?) is still my favourite). Loved the death of Garrett, that was fucking hilarious.

Starting season two and the opening episode was okay, but it felt kind of like treading water again.