Played Episode 1

Spoiler

I like Javier and his family. I think they are good characters. I have to admit though I would rather be playing as bad ass teenage Clem but I'll take it for now. As for the flashback I was so conflicted. When I first saw Jane I was really really sad. Like terribly but then I grew kinda bitter. I was like I killed Kenny to save you and you do this??? I was pissed. And then just sad again :( Also are there no nice people left? The family I let in at the end of Season 2 robbed us? I was pissed. Also also what the hell happened to AJ????

9 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Played Episode 1

Hide contents

I like Javier and his family. I think they are good characters. I have to admit though I would rather be playing as bad ass teenage Clem but I'll take it for now. As for the flashback I was so conflicted. When I first saw Jane I was really really sad. Like terribly but then I grew kinda bitter. I was like I killed Kenny to save you and you do this??? I was pissed. And then just sad again :( Also are there no nice people left? The family I let in at the end of Season 2 robbed us? I was pissed. Also also what the hell happened to AJ????

Spoiler

What happens with Jane? I chose Kenny so didn't see her flashback. In Kenny's (possibly episode two spoilers, can't remember what flashbacks happen in which ep, so you have been warned)...

Spoiler

He teaches Clem to drive and they have a sweet scene where they talk about heading down to find a boat again before they crash and Clem is forced to take AJ and abandon Kenny to zombies because his legs are paralyzed. They also both seem worried that AJ is slow developmentally.

2 hours ago, Benji said:
  Hide contents

What happens with Jane? I chose Kenny so didn't see her flashback. In Kenny's (possibly episode two spoilers, can't remember what flashbacks happen in which ep, so you have been warned)...

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

We were staying at Carvers old place and last season I agreed to let a desperate family stay with us. Jane gave me an AJ tattoo on my hand as she was talking about how depressed she was and how even nice people like that family turn bad so I should trust no one. She send you to secure the perimeter even though Clem points out she just did that. She says she is tired and is going to go rest. When you get back she has hung herself :( So Clem cries as she has to kill Walker Jane

• Like 2

Spoiler

Oh the tattoo thing must be unique to that choice then as I didn't get that. In mine during the car crash, Clem gets a scar on her forehead which I'm assuming is the unique thing from mine. So every Clem must have a unique mark from what her choice was at the end of season two.

• 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, Benji said:

TWD:NF Episode 4 dropped today. Because if Telltale Games are anything besides being buggy messes, they are ridiculously inconsistent with their release schedules.

I survived waiting for the final 5 issues of the Matt Fraction run of Hawkeye, so I'll survive TellTale's ridiculous release inconsistency.

2 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

This reminded me. I got the Batman series on sale recently and have a question

Hide contents

If I had saved Harvey instead of Selina at the debate would he have not become Two Face? Would Selina die? I don't want to play it again just for that but I am curious 

Spoiler

No, he wouldn't become Two Face. At least visually. Cat Woman gets shot, and is pissed at you, but survives.  That's how my play through went. 

7 minutes ago, BuddyAwesome said:
  Hide contents

No, he wouldn't become Two Face. At least visually. Cat Woman gets shot, and is pissed at you, but survives.  That's how my play through went. 

Spoiler

So he still becomes crazy dictator guy but just doesn't have a scarred face?

36 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:
  Hide contents

So he still becomes crazy dictator guy but just doesn't have a scarred face?

Spoiler

Yes. I've heard the narrative is still different though if he is full Two Face though. Like he mentions it more. Looking back though there's a lot of shots of a side profile of Dent that I imagine were supposed to be of the burnt face. 

I'm curious about how people play season 3 of Walking Dead. Do you role play or do you play it "as a game"? Like for example would you always agree with Clem as Javi because of season 1/2 or do you try and see how Javi would see it and go from there?