Serious Parody PSN Game

Naitch

Let's see what Some Guy On Facebook Who Shared A 5 Star Wrestling Picture And Wanted Other People To Share It thinks about his friends!

Thanks Jackie, fuck the rest of you's! 1 person helps me I've fuckin seen 50 likes for some daft whore fae ma year at school sayin she was a bit tired and a game that was ment to be released last summer so that's how long I've been looking forward to playing this and only 1 person gives me a like! Well 2 cos I think Garry liked it aswell but he's a wrestling fan himself and probably wants to see it aswell. Fuck all of you's

I just realized that Totally Not Kurt Angle's AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs are very likely supposed to be a serious parody of Actual Kurt Angle's YOU SUCK singalong.

They're making a game based off actual professional wrestlers almost like a parody, awesome!

saiyanblade84

Hence the company name "Serious Parody" ;)

Greatest rip off/ spin off ever!

2K15 needs to be fused with this game , that would be the perfect wrestling game !

It's going to be a hit you guys! :w00t:

I didn't even realise it was an SP game when I bagged it in the other thread >_<

EDIT: My stars I still can't get over those mounted punches. The other guy is selling it as if to say "Oi, would you mind stopping that please guv?" instead of "OH GOD MY FACE"