The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Yeah he probably won't fancy the Championship next season :P

I doubt Villa can afford him. :shifty:

• Like 3

Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fraizer Campbell off to Crystal Palace. Who told Palace they were allowed to steal Hull's gimmick of buying the Spurs midfield?

I don't follow him, and I'm in Holland so don't have Sky.. and haven't seen it posted it in here, so multiple dots to you, too!

• Like 1

There's going to be something quietly hilarious seeing Rio play in those stupid hoops...

The fact that he'll be playing for a shit team and will probably end up getting relegated. That or he'll be getting more minutes in the treatment room compared to playing football

Twitter rumours that Everton shop people have been told to start building up stocks of LUKAKU 10 shirts. But then, Twitter and all that...

Also Ryan Bertrand has taken down a number of Chelsea-orientated photos from his Twitter account, so perhaps a confirmation of his transfer somewhere might soon be forthcoming.

I've never seen premade kits in the Newcastle shop

What, no shirts with any name already on the back? Like this?

0,,10268~12822378,00.jpg

I don't know how stock flow works in these places, but obviously if they did create a tonne of shirts for a new/imminent signing, they'd be kept in the back until it's official...