WWE Supercard

Nikki

So, first set of brackets, everyone goes 2-0, so lets hope the semis go just as quick because I know for a fact I shall 2-0 my dude and I got energy saved up to make sure I can restore it for the finals, and then I will see how the first game of finals go before I decide to boost for them which I shouldnt need to hopefully

• Like 1

46/155, 35 title matches left. if I win all 34, at the +2 range, thats 68 points. 114/155, damn, thats still 40 points id have to grind out and 24 more titles to buy, along with possible bout refills. Well, Ill look forward to PCC to take a break from this game for sure.

Got Bo. Almost felt underwhelming.

Also, two RTG's now of storing my picks and using them on WM Boards, and no new WM card. Not happy :-/

Got Bo. Almost felt underwhelming.

Also, two RTG's now of storing my picks and using them on WM Boards, and no new WM card. Not happy :-/

Are you talking your freebie? If so, check your cards, I didn't see my freebie either but sure enough there is was. Also my board did a network reset apparently when I pulled it, so that might be why I missed it.