The Flash

TKz

New episode is tonight, right?

I can't wait for Grodd.

When my friend said to me to watch The Flash, I said to him I don't want to, because I find most superheroes series boring. But after watching two episodes I was hooked on this show.

Seriously...

I like Eddie, but I kinda hope he "sacrifices" himself. So Eobard never becomes a thing and Wells can stick around

Seriously...

I like Eddie, but I kinda hope he "sacrifices" himself. So Eobard never becomes a thing and Wells can stick around

Surely that can't happen, otherwise we would never get Barry as The Flash? I confuse myself with this time travel malarky.

At the very least, I'm hoping they dont have him lose the Wells "form" and just keep Cavanagh as Thawne.

There's no reason why they should need to change actors, especially when Cavanagh is so great in the role.

Also...not putting this in spoilers, since its been shown numerous times, but The Flash disappears in 2024. Given how long CW shows run (See Supernatural), we have a built in expiration date for this show...it'll just be one continuous loop

Didn't the newspaper clip change at one point? That would mean the future isn't set in stone. Also the theory going around is that 2024 Barry went back to his own time and that stranded Thawne in the past because he leeches off of Barry's connection to the Speed Force. If that's right then there is no reason it couldn't follow 2024 Barry after he returns.

Didn't the newspaper clip change at one point? That would mean the future isn't set in stone. Also the theory going around is that 2024 Barry went back to his own time and that stranded Thawne in the past because he leeches off of Barry's connection to the Speed Force. If that's right then there is no reason it couldn't follow 2024 Barry after he returns.

Maybe it did slightly, but Vox posted this back in October, and the date is April 2024

2014-10-08_10_17_13.0.gif

Maybe it did slightly, but Vox posted this back in October, and the date is April 2024

The clip did change in one of the earlier episodes. I cannot remember which one but it changes because Barry is having a hard time beating one of the villains of the week or he's on the verge of death.

The clip did change in one of the earlier episodes. I cannot remember which one but it changes because Barry is having a hard time beating one of the villains of the week or he's on the verge of death.

A metahuman stole Barry's electric energy or something like that,also leaving him without powers.The Flash headline dissapeared.

Supernatural is still on the air. Flash and Arrow will be

Supernatural is still on the air. Flash and Arrow will be

Supernatural is a bit of a different beast though, it's audience greatly increased the longer it went. It's got a larger audience now (when it's gotten so poor) than it ever did when it was actually good. Smallville was also in a very different time for television, there was nothing else like it and it was arguably the show that absorbed some of the Buffy and Angel audience. The last few seasons were always up in the air about renewal especially.

I think Arrow and Flash have a nice long life ahead of them regardless, though. But I'm not sure it's going to have audience growth (or, Arrow won't) further down the line. The Social Media crowd that adopted Supernatural late in the game have been all in for Arrow and Flash since day one. Until CW finds something that hits bigger, this'll probably be their golden ticket for years to come. Arguably, Arrow and Flash's biggest competition are one another... and however many other show in the same universe CW decides it needs.

Am I the only one who didn't like this episode that much? Half the episode was Irish being pissed off, and it got really old really quick. Kind of soured the Grodd stuff for me, which sucked because it was really good and I was so looking forward to it. Glad it's out of the way, though, the whole "should we tell her? should we not?" had gotten a boring.

Kinda' cool how Iris sort of took over Barry's voice of calmness, though, hope we see more of that. And Jesse L. Martin's look of pain when he was in Grodd's lair was hilarious, I couldn't help laughing at it.

Also, does no one at STAR Labs lock their doors? Is there no security whatsoever? Anyone can just stroll in and find Barry in the Flash outfit? And Iris asking "So that red light is Barry? And that blue light is...?" while looking at the two lights that are clearly labeled "GRODD" and "THE FLASH" was ridiculous.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who didn't like this episode that much? Half the episode was Irish being pissed off, and it got really old really quick. Kind of soured the Grodd stuff for me, which sucked because it was really good and I was so looking forward to it. Glad it's out of the way, though, the whole "should we tell her? should we not?" had gotten a boring.

Kinda' cool how Iris sort of took over Barry's voice of calmness, though, hope we see more of that. And Jesse L. Martin's look of pain when he was in Grodd's lair was hilarious, I couldn't help laughing at it.

Also, does no one at STAR Labs lock their doors? Is there no security whatsoever? Anyone can just stroll in and find Barry in the Flash outfit? And Iris asking "So that red light is Barry? And that blue light is...?" while looking at the two lights that are clearly labeled "GRODD" and "THE FLASH" was ridiculous.

I enjoyed the episode but I agree with you on the Iris part. She was just so whiny that at one point I actually just yelled "Shut Up!" at the television.