Bloodborne

Maxx

So if you've fought the Blood Starved Beast at this point (and he's entirely optional) - if you're looking to do some leveling up, I would highly consider letting one of the sack guys wandering around (there's one right outside the Catherdral doors if you turn to the right, fight the mask guy and move into the corner) kill you.

the internet tells me she is the fourth boss. I only had 3. Maybe i am just early?

So if you've fought the Blood Starved Beast at this point (and he's entirely optional) - if you're looking to do some leveling up, I would highly consider letting one of the sack guys wandering around (there's one right outside the Catherdral doors if you turn to the right, fight the mask guy and move into the corner) kill you.

From the looks of it I don't think he'll have fought the Blood Starved Beast. What level are you Matzat? It's probably best to be around anywhere between Level 20-30 when fighting her. Use fire as well if you can, she seems to be rather weak against it.

The Nightmare Frontier is literally making me want to give up. Everything is poison and giants and horrible.

I ended up there earlier on in my game when I shouldn't really be there so I feel your pain. Did you manage to get rid of the Chime Maiden quickly? With the giants you can sneak behind one of them fairly easily if you're at the bit I think you are where they are throwing giant rocks at you.

Yeah, everything was going alright, dealt with the bell maiden easily enough (although didn't even figure out she existed for my first 5/6 runs, which was super annoying), and took care of the two hunters near her. But I got pushed into the swamps by something and it's just poison everywhere. I've got a poison resistant rune equipped and the white church set equipped meaning my poison resistance is as high as it can be, it's just an absolute nightmare (pun not intended) trying to navigate the swamps with my poison just continually going up.

And yeah, those giants are bastards. Giant stupid bastards.

Think you just have to leg it and have enough blood vials to get to a bit of land that's safe. You'll lose health no matter what it's just making sure how much you are gonna lose.

Welp, Amygdala was a disappointingly easy piece of piss. Looked the part, but each swing at his head was dealing 400+ damage, throw in a couple of staggered visceral attacks and he went down on my second try.

Granted it was a bit awkward getting close enough to his head without him vomitting on me or shooting me with lasers and whatnot but still; piece. of. piss.

Guess I should actually take on that spindly spidery wanker now.

Rom went down in round 3 today, which makes it round 8 overall. The whole shooting meteors in a 10 mile radius of wherveer I was standing bit wasn't very fun but staying close to him seemed to be key. His litte spider friends weren't too much trouble, I found it was easy enough to take down a handful of them and then leave a couple to watch in horror as I slaughtered their Mum.

Yeh that's the best way. Or if you can clear three waves of spiders no more appear. Just hit them or the big fucker in the back or side and they take loads of damage.

I killed the BSB and then went exploring in the chalice thingy. Nice that has these extra monsters and mini bosses to fight but I was expecting some sort of neat item for doing it. Nope. Then I find some side route I hadn't seen on the bottom floor and this led to what looked like a big chest and I got excited but it was just a coffin with more ritual blood. Boo!