Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

Grab wiuth R2 on PS4, then hold L1 and up to ask about locations etc..

Where the hell do I find a Russian translator?!?!

Yeah it follows on from it. The main story in GZ doesn't take long at all - between an hour and 2 hours. For comparison the prologue mission on TPP took an hour.

I think I am halfway through GZ. It said I needed to rescue 2 people and I rescued a kid and a bunch of random dudes. Right before I had to quit playing I listened to a cassette on my walkman :lol: 

Just did the prologue. Holy fucking shit - that was heart pounding and very, very dark. I am so hyped for this. But also.

11947574_696202269065_696536292049378835

THEY BOTH CAME OUT TODAY!? I had no clue.

That has been my pain. Both of them arrived Saturday, Until Dawn arrived last Thursday. TOO MANY GOOD GAMES AT THE SAME TIME!!

Just did the prologue. Holy fucking shit - that was heart pounding and very, very dark. I am so hyped for this. But also.

11947574_696202269065_696536292049378835

THEY BOTH CAME OUT TODAY!? I had no clue.

That has been my pain. Both of them arrived Saturday, Until Dawn arrived last Thursday. TOO MANY GOOD GAMES AT THE SAME TIME!!

I had them both pre-ordered and he literally said. "Oh, you going to sign off on this one too?" and held it up. Fuuuuuck.

Just finished the mission where you get the Honey Bee and have now had your first kind of boss fight.

I've loved every Metal Gear thus far, but the gameplay in this feels like the ultimate culmination of what Kojima has been trying to accomplish since the first game. I'm not as in love with the story so far, the heavy beats are great but I'm already missing some of the more outlandish elements. The Skull Patrol is cool enough, but I was hoping for characters more in line with Vamp and The Pain. A bit of charm is lost when no one is trying to kill me with Bee's and other ridiculous bits.

Looking at a list of missions, I've played 9 hours so far and I'm barely a third of the way through all of the main missions. Disregarding the crazy amount of side ops.

Anyone actually managed the Mother Base side ops at the R&D site yet? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find half of the targets. Closest I've managed thus far was 30/35.