Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

Ok, cool. Because I heard the guards talking about a naked girl hanging out around the powerplant. I went and checked it out...and nothing.

Also! Re-did one of the missions...one of the side missions was to 'free two prisoners held in the village'. None of the guards would tell me about it! Such a piss off!

• Like 1

Will it be obvious when I can fight/capture Quiet? And how soon can i do it? I just did the mission where I had to deal with the 3 commanders.

You'll get a quest about meeting Huey at the power plant.  The fight with Quiet will come up around that time

Also, man the boss fights in this game are so underwhelming I think

Edited by Lint

the side ops don't take too long.  You could probably breeze through them in 2 or 3 hours

Will it be obvious when I can fight/capture Quiet? And how soon can i do it? I just did the mission where I had to deal with the 3 commanders.

Hidden Content

Also, man the boss fights in this game are so underwhelming I think

Agreed, I just did the boss fight against the Skulls (the proper one where you actually have to fight them). It's cool that I can still go about it my own way, but I ended up just staying in the Tank I summoned and blowing them all to bits.

So after about two hours, I got through the opening and have gotten through two outposts on the way to my first rescue mission. I always take a little time to scout, infiltrate and then I end up getting seen and all my planning goes out the window. So then I general track down and kill every last soldier for fucking with my well laid plans!