Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

DISREGARD MY LACK OF COORDINATION LAST TIME I WAS IN THIS THREAD.

DISREGARD MY HAMFINGERS' LACK OF COORDINATION.

As much as I hate to say it - after making it to Africa are a lot of people finding the game really friggin' repetitive? I haven't touched it in a couple of days and I just want to finish the story now at this point.

ANYWAY, heard that a sizable portion of stuff was cut from release. Could be why. <_<

No there isn't.  Just have to be lucky and get them by accident

• Like 1

Just a heads up

There is a bug that can corrupt the save file. The issue occurs if you bring Quiet on two specific missions. To avoid any chance of save corruption, do not bring Quiet on Mission 29 or Mission 42. The issue affects all versions of the game - PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

They are currently working on a patch.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-08-how-to-avoid-metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-save-corruption

An update for this, the bug has been patched for PC and PS4, other versions should be getting patches soon

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-14-mgs5-quiet-save-data-issue-fixed-on-pc-and-ps4

I spend far too much time just pissing about and doing side ops/just taking over outposts for shits and giggles. Which is a good thing as it means I really enjoy the game in that I can spend hours doing literally nothing and not realise how long I have been on it.

I've only done the first four/five missions and done quite a few side ops. Done 2/3 of the target shooting missions back at mother base. All I need is a day/night of just doing nothing but Metal Gear.