Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

I'll check next time I'm on - but I'll have a ton of kills.

I have this thing in games like this where I'm paranoid that if I KO or put someone to sleep they'll wake up and fuck up everything for me at a later point, so if they aren't going to be extracted to be used on Mother Base I will absolutely most of the time finish them off.

Kick them while their down to wake them up, but as they come to, point your gun to them while their down.  Snake will say "Freeze" and they'll stay on the ground with their hands on their heads.  They'll stay like that until either their found (so I take them away and hide them), or until an alarm is raised, or until you leave the map

I have this thing in games like this where I'm paranoid that if I KO or put someone to sleep they'll wake up and fuck up everything for me at a later point, so if they aren't going to be extracted to be used on Mother Base I will absolutely most of the time finish them off.

I think I will have only a few...I'm not big on the murder thing, for some reason. With stealth games (MGS, Dishonored, Hitman)...I like to leave people alive. Minus the people I have to kill.

Kick them while their down to wake them up, but as they come to, point your gun to them while their down.  Snake will say "Freeze" and they'll stay on the ground with their hands on their heads.  They'll stay like that until either their found (so I take them away and hide them), or until an alarm is raised, or until you leave the map

...no shit? For real? I put a few people into that position before but I assumed they'd get up as soon as I was out of eyeshot.

Nope, they'll stay down.  Its how I deal with any soldiers that are ranked B or below

Edit:  Apparently, after building the bond with it up, you can have the horse poop in the road and it'll spin out vehicles that hit it

Edited by Lint
  • Like 2

:lol: the very final Fulton upgrade

That's the wormhole, right?

Heard tales of that but have yet to see it in action.

Seriously considering this, but it may fall in that Bloodborne category where I'd be infuriated playing it, but infatuated watching it.  Gotta find something to throw that 10% coupon at, though >_>

Just a heads up

There is a bug that can corrupt the save file. The issue occurs if you bring Quiet on two specific missions. To avoid any chance of save corruption, do not bring Quiet on Mission 29 or Mission 42. The issue affects all versions of the game - PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

They are currently working on a patch.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-08-how-to-avoid-metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-save-corruption

Wow...one mission made me really not want to play this anymore.  I beat it and otherwise would've loved to give the game another play through.  But after this one particular mission?  Never wanna touch it again

Same thing happened to me.  Made it all the way through, got the dude, on the way out it went to shit