Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

Takes a few missions to get him, then a few more for him to grow up and be used asa  buddy, but he's adorable as a puppy

I think it is mission 2 or 3 (one of the first ones after the tutorial mission). One of the spawn points, he is right by there. You just have to tranq him.

You shot him? You monster! 

Pretty sure its the only animal you don't need to tranq :P

Are you remembering to press R3?  I kept making the same mistake at first lol

Also, curious as to how many kills people have?  I'm about 57% done and have 30 kills

So don't tranq the dog then? :P Also does your horse come when you call him like in the Witcher? Because man I parked my horse really far away and really don't want to have to go get him

Also you don't park a horse!

• Like 1

I think my corpse count might be fairly high. Got 7 headshots at least and have proceeded to make sure I "finish the job" by shooting anyone on the floor in agony near me. Didn't know anything about getting intel from people and only just visited Mother Base for the first time so there could be time to mend my war criminal ways...

Already been offered the chance to put on the Chicken Hat too, does that make me the worst Snake on here? :shifty:

Nah, I got the offer many times.  Nothing wrong with it, though I've never used it

Why do I even carry a gun if it takes like 18 shots to kill a dude? Meh I'm done for the day

You have to headshot them to get it without more shots. I tend to shoot the shit out of people once they've spotted me instead of escaping and hiding. I also just got to mother base as well. I'm hoping my skill get better because holy shit stealth is still not my thing.

Where do you check your kill count?

Pause then go under records

I'll check next time I'm on - but I'll have a ton of kills.

I have this thing in games like this where I'm paranoid that if I KO or put someone to sleep they'll wake up and fuck up everything for me at a later point, so if they aren't going to be extracted to be used on Mother Base I will absolutely most of the time finish them off.