Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

9 to 5

There's a map of it in the game box, Forky. :shifty:

A map of what?

Were you decrying me for mentioning Africa? That's what I thought you were saying by writing over my quote. :P

Before the mission? Totally not needed. Although I'd be ok with it if it only mentioned people you knew were gonna be there....not the surprises like the Skulls

Oh yeah, nothing wrong with it at the end.

After mission 26...

Hidden Content

I'm also getting really annoyed at the credits as they roll into the game. I really don't like it because it entirely gives away what's going to happen in some cases. It's just not needed. 

There is only one thing that links them ALL together.  Its really obvious once you figure it out.  The answer it

they all speak Kikongo

There's a map of it in the game box, Forky. :shifty:

A map of what?

Were you decrying me for mentioning Africa? That's what I thought you were saying by writing over my quote. :P

Before the mission? Totally not needed. Although I'd be ok with it if it only mentioned people you knew were gonna be there....not the surprises like the Skulls

Oh yeah, nothing wrong with it at the end.

That wasn't me :P That was Luchadore. No wonder I was confused.

Obviously know it's a weird question to ask for no spoilers if possible, but the shit with Big Boss having a bionic arm and horns? Does it get cleared up later on in the game why he doesn't have either of these distinguishing features in the other games future time lines? Or is it a retcon thing? I don't want to know what happens I just wanna know if it's addressed at all cos those horns are dumb as fuck.

Obviously know it's a weird question to ask for no spoilers if possible, but the shit with Big Boss having a bionic arm and horns? Does it get cleared up later on in the game why he doesn't have either of these distinguishing features in the other games future time lines? Or is it a retcon thing? I don't want to know what happens I just wanna know if it's addressed at all cos those horns are dumb as fuck.

It's not horns is it? I'm assuming it's shrapnel that had gone into his body. I am hoping that it does get mentioned in the end but I also haven't played the Nintendo versions of the game to see if it was ever mentioned in those.

After mission 26...

Hidden Content

I'm also getting really annoyed at the credits as they roll into the game. I really don't like it because it entirely gives away what's going to happen in some cases. It's just not needed. 

There is only one thing that links them ALL together.  Its really obvious once you figure it out.  The answer it

Hidden Content

Ohhh, I read that it was random. BUT after the next mission a guy went on and he it was his only language so now I'm doing the boring thing of clicking through.

It's not horns is it? I'm assuming it's shrapnel that had gone into his body. I am hoping that it does get mentioned in the end but I also haven't played the Nintendo versions of the game to see if it was ever mentioned in those.

It's sharpnel - yeah. And oops on the other thing. :P

People refer to it as a horn because as you do "evil" things, like killing people and such, it gets bigger

And yea, it does get explained but it doesn't make much sense

After mission 26...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I had to do it for around 200 people...took forever

People refer to it as a horn because as you do "evil" things, like killing people and such, it gets bigger

And yea, it does get explained but it doesn't make much sense

After mission 26...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I had to do it for around 200 people...took forever

It actually gets bigger? Weird.

I've seen other people playing this on tablets. D'ya reckon I'd be able to run it on a Dell 7000 series? I've run a 'can I run it' test, and it only fails on dedicated video RAM, how important is this? :shifty: I'm a n00b.

Nearly finished Peace Walker for the umpteenth time, so I'd like to get on this if poss :)

So I never realized Yahtzee did a review for GZ...if anyone is interested here it is

Bring this up because he posted his review of TPP last week.  Its not too spoilery, but watch with caution.  If you've seen Yahtzees review of MGS4, this is a much more positive review

I played the first mission again to complete all the secret objectives. That went a lot better. I would have got an S if not for one stupid avoidable alert. I think I'll build up some GMP before moving on in the story.